The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Nicole0416 and @The5thLetter said NY is bug free :picard:
We never said that new york didn't have bugs. All cities have bugs! but yall trying to act like rats run ny. Like ny rats are taking over, throwing shade. Meanwhile in Philly, rats are more prevalent. Rats are running on their trains, riding Septa like they own the place-
giphy.gif

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not many things bother me but I hate these little creeps, now I'm all jittery and can't relax :damn:

I live NYC and.

and you can't be from NYC..:duck: southern people refer to them as "palmetto bugs"

"All American cockroaches have wings and the ability to take flight, but don't typically do so unless they're in humid climates. It's a common sight in the Deep South, where some call the flying roaches "palmetto bugs." The term comes from the bugs' tendency to hang out in -- and fly out of -- palmetto and palm trees."

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
and you can't be from NYC..:duck: southern people refer to them as "palmetto bugs"

"All American cockroaches have wings and the ability to take flight, but don't typically do so unless they're in humid climates. It's a common sight in the Deep South, where some call the flying roaches "palmetto bugs." The term comes from the bugs' tendency to hang out in -- and fly out of -- palmetto and palm trees."

I never knew they had another name before...:ohhh: We just call them flying waterbugs up here... nyc summer is the woat... :scust:

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
...two words, emerald wasps. release like 3 of the sh*ts in your bird's next, then you just post up...i mean, perch up and watch the action.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I never knew they had another name before...:ohhh: We just call them flying waterbugs up here... nyc summer is the woat... :scust:
I'm in the dmv area right now.. nahhhh.. it's like a swamp out here. soon as I left my house felt like I needed another shower.. it's humid and hot af. Then they have all types of spiders, wasps and some 8 legged bug things, that Ive never seen before in life. Looked up and saw a wasp nests in the corner of the light near my house, spider webs.. I'm trying to duck and dodge all this shyt leaving for work, like i'm in a rainforest somewhere. i'm on the phone with pest control asap.

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I'm in the dmv area right now.. nahhhh.. it's like a swamp out here. soon as I left my house felt like I needed another shower.. it's humid and hot af. Then they have all types of spiders, wasps and some 8 legged bug things, that Ive never seen before in life. Looked up and saw a wasp nests in the corner of the light near my house, spider webs.. I'm trying to duck and dodge all this shyt leaving for work, like i'm in a rainforest somewhere. i'm on the phone with pest control asap.

gonna have to leave the house like:

:russ:

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
I was at my friends apt(she lives in the P’s), and I saw one of those big ass roaches crawling down the hallway wall(in the actually hallway, not in her apt)

I called her so she can send her man out to kill it, because I REFUSED to walk past it. Next thing I knew, that shyt spread it’s wings and took flight.:why: And I fukking took FLIGHT right along with it. I was GONE:scust:

That was the first time I seen one fly. Her man really had to come down the hall and walk me to their door. I was not fukking playing.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gonna have to leave the house like:

:russ:
:deadmanny::dead:WORDDDDDDDDD....!! LMAOFFFFF.

all the houses in the neighborhood have the same issue, my neighbor said they built the houses on top of a forest that was cleared away for the development so now those insects have nowhere to go, it's a battle of the beasts out here.
:lupe:

ORDER_66

Demon Time coming 2024
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I was at my friends apt(she lives in the P’s), and I saw one of those big ass roaches crawling down the hallway wall(in the actually hallway, not in her apt)

I called her so she can send her man out to kill it, because I REFUSED to walk past it. Next thing I knew, that shyt spread it’s wings and took flight.:why: And I fukking took FLIGHT right along with it. I was GONE:scust:

That was the first time I seen one fly. Her man really had to come down the hall and walk me to their door. I was not fukking playing.