Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
imagine if u had giant spiders or centipedes crawling around...
But I do.....i'm out near the woods and a river
giphy.gif

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
What's the difference between a regular roach and this papiamento shyt?

They bigger, they fly, fast as fukk (like the Usain Bolt of roaches), and hard to kill. You can hit them hoes 3 or 4 times with the hardest church shoes you got and they shake it off. Plus you can have a spotless house and they will still walk they happy ass in. Regular roaches live and infest houses. Water bugs walk they happy ass in and out like they payin rent

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Explain this :lupe:
ohhhhhh...idk.. @MMA Mo ^^^ why do ac units make it easy for pimento bugs to get in?

Maybe their hot :mjgrin:

The Roaches are Coming! - Super Heat and Air

“What do roaches have to do with air conditioning?” is a valid question you might be asking yourself right now. Well, the temperature in your house could greaten or lessen your encounters with these vile creatures! Roaches prefer warmer temperatures where there are sources of moisture. If your air conditioner is set below 77°F, they’re likely to seek a warmer spot somewhere else. During cockroach season, it’s wise to set your air conditioner’s thermostat to cool below 77°F. Cooler indoor temperatures can help repel them. (Hey, you might be trying to lower your electricity bills by keeping your thermostat higher, but take your pick: a few extra bucks on your bill or dirty demonic bugs colonizing your home? Your choice!)

The water from your air conditioner’s drain pan may have attracted roaches too. Your air conditioner evacuates water to the outside of your home, creating moisture that could draw them in. And if one of those creepy little (beep)s crawls into an air vent, be careful not to spray pesticide into it. That’s because whatever you spray in there will circulate into the air you breathe. You can open up your air vents and place roach traps inside of them as an alternative, but it’s not recommended. We instead recommend calling Super Heat and Air to get your air vents and air ducts cleaned! (You didn’t think we were going to publish a blog post without our signature shameless plug, did you?)

Last edited:

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
One of these things came on my bed!!! :damn:

But I was ready for that fukk nikka :mjlit: I had that heavy artillery (bug spray) as soon as he got out in the open I unloaded on that motherfukker :ufdup: had that little b*stard jumping and hopping like prime Deion Sanders dodging bullets:smugdraper:

Finally, he fell on the floor on his back with his legs wiggling, unloaded the clip on him:ohlawd: he was still moving so I stomped on him which finally killed him.

I was so hype, this must be how LeBron felt when he blocked Curry shot in the 2016 finals

BleakBlushingHalibut-size_restricted.gif

Had me feeling like KG

tenor.gif

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
These seasonal roaches can :pacspit:

Killed 2 last night. They can run pretty fast, so if you can't get a good smack on them spray it with dawn soap or air spray freshners. It slows them down.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
YouTube "Scutigara" if you want to see the WOAT insect :picard:

They enter people's homes sometimes.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
They bigger, they fly, fast as fukk (like the Usain Bolt of roaches), and hard to kill. You can hit them hoes 3 or 4 times with the hardest church shoes you got and they shake it off. Plus you can have a spotless house and they will still walk they happy ass in. Regular roaches live and infest houses. Water bugs walk they happy ass in and out like they payin rent

KcPkHD8.gif

My nikka said your hardest Church shoes. :wow:

That's why @keond is my breh, certain things you can't replicate & the universal law of black men and hard/shiny Church shoes is one of them.:whew:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Glad I'm in the burbs...

them shyts know to stop at the Queens border