Man executed in broad daylight while washing his car in Brooklyn

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Interesting that the city is having such a violent weekend bc i been hearing fireworks almost non stop, even shyt i thought was illegal. And there's no accompanying cheers or whatever. You always hear ppl like, ":ooh: Oh shyt! That shyt was crazy! :krs:" Nope, no voices at all.

No voices, no police, and no packaging left behind. I doubt they cleaning up after themselves.

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Interesting that the city is having such a violent weekend bc i been hearing fireworks almost non stop, even shyt i thought was illegal. And there's no accompanying cheers or whatever. You always hear ppl like, ":ooh: Oh shyt! That shyt was crazy! :krs:" Nope, no voices at all.

No voices, no police, and no packaging left behind. I doubt they cleaning up after themselves.
From mid June to the 4th of July every block sound like lil Baghdad in DC. It's like that every Summer. You can cross the PA border an hour away and get the real shyt

That would definitely be the time to get into some fukkery cause cops really don't care for those 2 weeks

Harleminthe80s

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

I Was just talking about this with my brother. I had to get on the floor like it was the 90’s. I heard a pop and saw a weird flash at like 2 am I’m like that ain’t no got damn fireworks. It almost sounded like they were covering up sounds. Cause I couldn’t hear the trail just the pop

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I Was just talking about this with my brother. I had to get on the floor like it was the 90’s. I heard a pop and saw a weird flash at like 2 am I’m like that ain’t no got damn fireworks. It almost sounded like they were covering up sounds. Cause I couldn’t hear the trail just the pop
Exactly!

Another thing: its literally non stop. Who can afford that? And for what? You barely get a chance to enjoy them so close together.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
targeted!.....

JvkKul.gif