Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
You've quoted me like twelve times thinking you're exposing me for being white

I've never pretended I wasn't white.

You seem to have very little self control and end up going into autistic fits like this and making yourself look dumb
In due time cac ... where there’s a white boy, there’s dirt. Your shyt ain’t clean, by no means. You should have kept your mouth shut and played your position.you seem extra defensive too- noted. why so agitated, you’ve worked yourself into a frenzy? You wanted the spotlight - I’m going to give it to you. What’s the problem??
:jbhmm::sas2:

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:russ: I would too if I still lived in NYC...
Awww bless your little swamp filled backwoods heart- you thought that was witty huh? You tried so hard :therethere:

coming from a dude who lives 300 miles from Miami and gets intel, updates and insight on opps from Facebook in comparing a city like New York to a town that stays in the news with its own hashtag #floridafukkery. So cute.

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
:obama:
In due time cac ... where there’s a white boy, there’s dirt. Your shyt ain’t clean, by no means. You should have kept your mouth shut and played your position.you seem extra defensive too- noted. why so agitated, you’ve worked yourself into a frenzy? You wanted the spotlight - I’m going to give it to you. What’s the problem??
:jbhmm::sas2:
Who's agitated?

The one crying and @ing someone thirty times over a neg

You honestly seem mentally ill. Not even saying that as an insult. But your shyt isn't wired right.

You need professional help. God bless and good luck with that

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
Even a lot of Queens neighborhooods that are made up of houses are still very urban and don't feel like the suburbs at all. Corona and Elmhurst are mostly houses but still very dense and urban.

And in Eastern Queens like you said, then it starts feeling more sububanish but even then it's different from actual suburbs because you have 24 hour delis everywhere and tons of people walking on the main roads.
Yeah I’ve come to the conclusion people don’t get Queens. When they say suburbs, they think places like Bayside and Whitestone, Fresh Meadows which I get, but like you said, that’s not the “real” suburbs compared to what most people know as suburbs (also there are project buildings near Fresh Meadows lol) and that is not most of the borough.

If you’re black in NYC and want to stay and rent or buy on the 5 boroughs, please look at South Queens (Jamaica, Hollis, St. Albans, etc). Black people from every corner of the diaspora, mixed to middle income neighborhoods that are still affordable for NYC standards, near transportation (airport, AirTrain to the airport, buses, trains, LIRR, highway) and in danger of gentrification in the near future. St. John’s College is there and so is York, expansion is already starting and rent is going up. Big chains are moving slowly in displacing small business, and tall buildings and bigger/fancier hotels are being built to accommodate tourists. Dead in the hood by the way.

Please don’t let Queens become Brooklyn. :mjcry:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Who's agitated?

You honestly seem mentally ill. Not even saying that as an insult. But your shyt isn't wired right.

This white boy is in a frenzy - they hate to be called out for their shyt and held to account. I’m just waiting for him to call me a “c*nt” to make his cypher complete. Mad as shyt that I said the perpetrator was a suspect white - he is worked up. Couldn’t even help himself.
:laff::hhh:
Interesting reaction. But he didn’t say shyt when the thread was insinuating that it was a possible gang retaliation with a black assailant.
:mjpls::patrice:

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
This white boy is in a frenzy - they hate to be called out for their shyt and held to account. I’m just waiting for him to call me a “c*nt” to make his cypher complete. Mad as shyt that I said the perpetrator was a suspect white - he is worked up. Couldn’t even help himself.
:laff::hhh:
Interesting reaction. But he didn’t say shyt when the thread was insinuating that it was a possible gang retaliation with a black assailant.
:mjpls::patrice:
You just live in your own reality huh

Keep repeating shyt long enough and maybe you'll convince yourself

Like i said, good luck with all that

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Who's agitated?

That’s a lot of words and yet I’m Still waiting for you to justify your reason for negging my comment when I said the “suspect looks white” on the approach - waiting for a direct answer
:jbhmm:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You just live in your own reality huh

Keep repeating shyt long enough and maybe you'll convince yourself

Like i said, good luck with all that
Why did you neg my one comment where I said the Suspect was not a black man, out of all my other comments in this thread, white boy - be direct .
:jbhmm::comeon:
This is the comment that you negged. Why is that?? What’s the reason?
You see it. I saw it - that wasn’t a black man.

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
That’s a lot of words and yet I’m Still waiting for you to justify your reason for negging my comment when I said the “suspect looks white” on the approach - waiting for a direct answer
:jbhmm:
I've negged you alot of times. I generally don't read your posts

But now that you mention it, you do have a history of running into these threads and making shyt up and then disappearing when you're wrong

You sure the suspect wasn't a Jewish tranny here lol?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I've negged you alot of times. I generally don't read your posts

But now that you mention it, you do have a history of running into these threads and making shyt up and then disappearing when you're wrong

You sure the suspect wasn't a Jewish tranny here lol?
Fuk all that. More deflection - why did you neg this SPECIFIC comment in this SPECIFIC thread where I stated that the suspect was NOT a black man, you have a problem with that only comment? I’m not the only one speaking on it on this thRead- why does the fact that there is an opinion that the Suspect was white bother you so much??
You see it. I saw it - that wasn’t a black man.