Man executed in broad daylight while washing his car in Brooklyn

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I get what you mean, and no lol. There’s this weird perception from people who know of Queens second hand (or never been here) that think the whole borough is a Long Island-type suburb, or the city/BX is all projects lol. The Queens thing is only true for the areas further East, and even then, a lot of those towns are black (Rosedale/Springfield Gardens/Floral Park -technically LI). The rest of the boroughs are a mix, and some (like Brooklyn) have Architecture unique to the borough so they all don’t look exactly the same. Manhattan is the only borough where you won’t find typical suburban type homes with large front yards and such.

Even a lot of Queens neighborhooods that are made up of houses are still very urban and don't feel like the suburbs at all. Corona and Elmhurst are mostly houses but still very dense and urban.

And in Eastern Queens like you said, then it starts feeling more sububanish but even then it's different from actual suburbs because you have 24 hour delis everywhere and tons of people walking on the main roads.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imagine being a white cac from Canada like @Box Factory thinking you have a voice in a discussion about a black man in New York and being a covert coward negging black posters behind the scenes, you should have stayed your bytch ass over in the coliseum discussing sports, “brother”
:sas2::mjpls:
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/is-brother-the-new-n-word-use-by-white-people.776564/#post-37479280
Clearly something in this thread has you affected. Must have touched a nerve.
White people call each other brother alot

Mostly see it used in work or sports type settings
That might be the whitest white guy tattoo I've ever seen, and I'm a white guy from canada

@Deacon Frye can you please add this cave cac to the list ?
I'm not black and I'm a huge fan of yours.

I find your posts hilarious and entertaining and think your art is nifty as heck.

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Why the fuk are you in this discussion white boy from Canada since you wanted to make your presence known by negging me. :coffee: Mind your fukkin business you white bytch.
Failure to take your own advice, now look at you, dumb fuk crakkker. Should have shut the fuk up and been a passive observer

This why white ppl should stay out of black issues.

Look at the kerfuffle I've caused.

Good grief :snoop:
Perhaps you could number us and have these numbers placed on us somewhere to keep track of us

I would agree though that we shouldn't be trying our opinions around in threads about black issues

Last edited:

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
You realize you tagged me in this thread right? I didn't offer an opinion on anything

You really do seem to be some type of retarded. Cant place it though

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Failure to take your own advice, now look at you, dumb fuk crakkker. Should have shut the fuk up and been a passive observer
Now look at me What?

You're making yourself look like an idiot and babbling on about me and no one cares what you're talking about

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You realize you tagged me in this thread right? I didn't offer an opinion on anything

You really do seem to be some type of retarded. Cant place it though
Bytch I tagged your white ass bc you negged me after I said the assailant could have been a white boy. You were begging for this type of time - I gave it to you.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Thanks for this suburban, out of touch analysis about having our ear to the streets in a city with over 8 million people, different backgrounds, affiliations, cultures, neighborhoods, subcultures, events, and mentalities. That’s real informative input right there.
:deadmanny:

Look...I live in Jacksonville. Miami is 300 miles away. But if I wanted some street talk on a string of murders in Overtown, I know enough people there who move in different circles to where someone can tell me what the streets saying.

Or are yall in NY not using Facebook and only talk with people from your block. Though when I lived in Brooklyn in the 90s that's pretty much how it was :francis:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Now look at me What?

You're making yourself look like an idiot and babbling on about me and no one cares what you're talking about
Let’s make a thread on it and really find out who cares when a white boy from Canada thinks he can interrupt black conversations and make disrespectful cacmments on black topics and/or black subjects of discussions/issues - wait for it..

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Look...I live in Jacksonville. Miami is 300 miles away. But if I wanted some street talk on a string of murders in Overtown, I know enough people there who move in different circles to where someone can tell me what the streets saying.

Or are yall in NY not using Facebook and only talk with people from your block. Though when I lived in Brooklyn in the 90s that's pretty much how it was :francis:
Stopped reading after “Jacksonville”
:francis:
And really stopped taking your commentary seriously after “Facebook “
:francis::francis:

Box Factory

hater
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Bytch I tagged your white ass bc you negged me after I said the assailant could have been a white boy. You were begging for this type of time - I gave it to you.
You've quoted me like twelve times thinking you're exposing me for being white

I've never pretended I wasn't white.

You seem to have very little self control and end up going into autistic fits like this and making yourself look dumb