Man confesses to double murder on his deathbed

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
One of my uncles on my mom's side sold my grandmother's house in San Francisco in the 80's without any of the other siblings being consulted. That house is at least 1 mil right now, some fukking bullshyt.

One of my old cousins is still mad at me because of some shyt I said that had everyone laughing.

He was going on about how much better off black people would be if we got our 40 acres and a mule. I said, "It wouldn't have helped anyone around here because if the shyt got to you, you would have sold it for newports and a box Chevy.". nikkas was laughing so hard you couldn't hear what he was trying to come back with.

I wasn't lying though. :manny:

Last edited:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Should of told him good now he’s getting this new experimental drugs that makes folks live an extra 100 years and now he can do his time like a man:umad:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:Aiight so it aint much, but a deathbed confession should mean he forfeits his body to science. The sweet science. It aint gonna do much, but beating his corpse until it is jelly should suffice. fukking get to kill two people and just live with it for 24 years. Nah.

What a Godless society sounds like. Just foolishness :heh: