Man confesses to double murder on his deathbed

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
It wasn't actually a deathbed confession but when my great grand mother was dying, she confessed that she suffocated one of her twins to death.

Back then In our culture, if a woman gave back to twins, they had to kill one and let one live because it was believed that both of them living was a curse as they shared one soul. Her other son would die at the age of three, so she was confessing that she thought killed the wrong one and it kinda bugged her.

I love her so much though:yeshrug:

degu9089

All Star
Daps
It wasn't actually a deathbed confession but when my great grand mother was dying, she confessed that she suffocated one of her twins to death.

Back then In our culture, if a woman gave back to twins, they had to kill one and let one live because it was believed that both of them living was a curse as they shared one soul. Her other son would die at the age of three, so she was confessing that she thought killed the wrong one and it kinda bugged her.

:picard:

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps

Ok

Your story wins, fam!

:picard:

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What culture if you don't mind me asking?

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps

:picard: what in the jujutsu kaisen

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What wacky culture is this?

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset

Thank God my grandma isn't retarded she's such a sweet woman