Man confesses to double murder on his deathbed

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
:jbhmm:
So the religion of ‘cacs’ hushed away child sacrifices?

Interesting
:mjlol:

I wouldn't say it was a sacrifice. It was just fear. Fear, myth and legends were used to rule over people and keep them in line. So Africans kept each other rooted to tradition like that.

Believe you me there some caves and 'sacred fountians' that people never went to, believing it was haunted and if you went in there you wouldn't come back. And for centuries they say no one went there. When the boers came in with the Bible on their hand and went in there, the people thought they were Gods and feared them.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
My Great Uncle upon his deathbed confessed to stealing the inheritance his father had left for their generation of kids. It was like $20k, a lot of money in 1968 when he stole it. :mjlol:

He was probably giddy as fukk when he said it too. "I took all your shyt and ate real good :ahh:.... *dies* :dead:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It wasn't actually a deathbed confession but when my great grand mother was dying, she confessed that she suffocated one of her twins to death.

Back then In our culture, if a woman gave back to twins, they had to kill one and let one live because it was believed that both of them living was a curse as they shared one soul. Her other son would die at the age of three, so she was confessing that she thought killed the wrong one and it kinda bugged her.

I love her so much though:yeshrug:
Your great grandmother folks might have come from the Igbo (also Ibibio and Efik people) in modern day Nigeria.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Kept the secret long enough for it not to affect him. But now his estate(family) can be sued by the victims.
Even in confessing he lied about the reason for the murders. He claimed it was over money with the mother, but if it was then why kill the little girl. Those murders had pedo shyt written all over them.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
It wasn't actually a deathbed confession but when my great grand mother was dying, she confessed that she suffocated one of her twins to death.

Back then In our culture, if a woman gave back to twins, they had to kill one and let one live because it was believed that both of them living was a curse as they shared one soul. Her other son would die at the age of three, so she was confessing that she thought killed the wrong one and it kinda bugged her.

I love her so much though:yeshrug:
mayne fukk your ggmother :pacspit: I hope that child is torturing her wherever she is :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: