Man confesses to double murder on his deathbed

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
It wasn't actually a deathbed confession but when my great grand mother was dying, she confessed that she suffocated one of her twins to death.

Back then In our culture, if a woman gave back to twins, they had to kill one and let one live because it was believed that both of them living was a curse as they shared one soul. Her other son would die at the age of three, so she was confessing that she thought killed the wrong one and it kinda bugged her.

I love her so much though:yeshrug:
wow.......just wow

degu9089

All Star
Daps
He was probably giddy as fukk when he said it too. "I took all your shyt and ate real good :ahh:.... *dies* :dead:
He spent it gambling, drinking and whoring. Said it didn’t last him 6 months. He was a drunk and a street dude. He was also the oldest. My grandfather was the second oldest and took over the responsibilities my Great Uncle should have been responsible for. But my great great grandmother always let the shyt the oldest did slide. That’s why he talked her into letting him “help” her deal with their dad’s passing and the after. By then my great great grandmother was half senile. There were some bonds and cash held in an account he cleared out, then said the only thing left was the fully paid off house which my great great grandmother was living in. They at least got to split that after her passing. That man was a real piece of shyt who became born again in the last decade of his life. They ain’t forgive him though :russ:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He killed the mother then had to kill the little girl because she saw it
Yes that was his story, but if you listen more closely to the story he said that he learned of her conduct and then went and investigated it further. So if he already knew of the theft and had time to investigate it further then he had time to plan what to do to the mother without harming the daughter. So it wasn't a spontaneous act. That just lends itself to not being an untruthful story.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
It wasn't actually a deathbed confession but when my great grand mother was dying, she confessed that she suffocated one of her twins to death.

Back then In our culture, if a woman gave back to twins, they had to kill one and let one live because it was believed that both of them living was a curse as they shared one soul. Her other son would die at the age of three, so she was confessing that she thought killed the wrong one and it kinda bugged her.

I love her so much though:yeshrug:
Your great grandmother folks might have come from the Igbo (also Ibibio and Efik people) in modern day Nigeria.
specifically the Southeast or South South… Calabar :francis: My mother told me Mary Slessor (missionary from Europe) advocated for the banning of it.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
Believe you me there some caves and 'sacred fountians' that people never went to, believing it was haunted and if you went in there you wouldn't come back. And for centuries they say no one went there. When the boers came in with the Bible on their hand and went in there, the people thought they were Gods and feared them.
Last half of Things Fall Apart mentioned this. The Igbo naively let Europeans set up Churches in forbidden areas, thinking they wouldn’t immediately perish

When they didn’t, it began the mass conversion :mjcry:

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Feed the body to pigs. That's the most respectful thing to do with the corpse :manny:

Or make the grave a urinal :yeshrug:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
My Great Uncle upon his deathbed confessed to stealing the inheritance his father had left for their generation of kids. It was like $20k, a lot of money in 1968 when he stole it. :mjlol: he passed in 2006 and it’s been brought up at every family reunion since, getting cursed by ladies in their 90s with such vigor and hatred.
Nah he better hope there's no afterlife cause we have to scrap.

Death won't save them from having to box me if someone does some shyt like that to me.

That's the kind of violation that turns someone into a cursed spirit fr

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Thats either some terrible police work at the time or dude was so efficient of cleaning up the crime scene.. this was in 2000, where police had all kind of ways to finding out this cac did it, since they stayed with him..

Cops did a bad job on this case
The Pigs probably thought a Black man killed them beckies.:mjpls: they'll pass by a demonic cac to go harrass an innocent Black man minding his business

Daps
We stole some of his social security disability checks :yeshrug:
Damm bruh.... you REALLY REALLY deserve that WOAT tag...... 2 sons that have gone absolutely rogue on your watch a father who dislikes you cause you and him are one and the same... sheisty and now a grandfather who has every reason to despise you........ you are a champion.. :salute: