Man confesses to double murder on his deathbed

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:Aiight so it aint much, but a deathbed confession should mean he forfeits his body to science. The sweet science. It aint gonna do much, but beating his corpse until it is jelly should suffice. fukking get to kill two people and just live with it for 24 years. Nah.

I forget about all the details but some dude was distraught about finding out where his mom or grandma ended up after donation. Her remains started out in a normal hospital/lab setting then ended up at an Army munitions testing base, being blown up multiple times before they became useless lol. If someone donates themselves to science they should expect the worst, even though they won’t care because they’ll already be dead.

*** edit: I found the article. I was wrong. It was his mom and she was sold to the Army because it was buying remains to test the effects of roadside IED’s on the human body… Not like that’s any better lol.

The broker company skirted the permission forms by just cremating her hand and selling the rest of her body. They were supposed to send her brain off for Alzheimer’s research and cremate the rest of her.

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I forget about all the details but some dude was distraught about finding out where his mom or grandma ended up after donation. Her remains started out in a normal hospital/lab setting then ended up at an Army munitions testing base, being blown up multiple times before they became useless lol. If someone donates themselves to science they should expect the worst, even though they won’t care because they’ll already be dead.

*** edit: I found the article. I was wrong. It was his mom and she was sold to the Army because it was buying remains to text the effects of roadside IED’s on the human body. The broker company skirted the permission forms by just cremating her hand and selling the rest of her body. They were supposed to send her brain off for Alzheimer’s research and cremate the rest of her.

I can't remember but there were issues with giving permission for your organs to be harvested after an accident on your license or something.

degu9089

All Star
Daps
Every deathbed confession you hear about is always pertaining to murder. Sheesh
My Great Uncle upon his deathbed confessed to stealing the inheritance his father had left for their generation of kids. It was like $20k, a lot of money in 1968 when he stole it. :mjlol: he passed in 2006 and it’s been brought up at every family reunion since, getting cursed by ladies in their 90s with such vigor and hatred.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
My Great Uncle upon his deathbed confessed to stealing the inheritance his father had left for their generation of kids. It was like $20k, a lot of money in 1968 when he stole it. :mjlol: he passed in 2006 and it’s been brought up at every family reunion since, getting cursed by ladies in their 90s with such vigor and hatred.
:dead:

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
One of my uncles on my mom's side sold my grandmother's house in San Francisco in the 80's without any of the other siblings being consulted. That house is at least 1 mil right now, some fukking bullshyt.

TL15

Veteran
Daps
On some straight
dave-chappelle-money.gif