Malika Andrews unappreciation thread

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
You think she can just go on air and read what she wants? nikka they even had graphics when she was talking about it. Espn made that decision not her. Furthermore, in my opinion, it should've been talked-about. It was a major story surrounding him earlier this year. The thread on it here was major.
I think that everyone who goes on air has a discussion with producers before hand about how they present topics. And seeing as how every other major production did not do that / it was not necessary to the story whatsoever. She quite literally was the only platform that spent any amount of time on it. You’re basically saying that ESPN assigns her to be the voice of negativity and let’s everyone else not do it. :russ:.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
You can't be a bedwench or bedbuck if one of your parents is white lol.

Malika-Andrews-parents--1024x567.jpg

Wel this solves it, shes jewish. Thats how she's on my tv stinking it up with impunity.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Wel this solves it, shes jewish. Thats how she's on my tv stinking it up with impunity.
:scust:

Black men have no hope

This African c00n went and married a bytch that look like Weird Al Jankovic

bytch look like a fukkin soft rock music playing white man

:mjlol:

These nikkas are so weird I can’t understand it

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You’re just defending your boy’s girl. Two things can be true, the coli is the coli but you know what it is. People clowned on her for Ol boy but the hate went into overdrive over how she covered Mazulla and Udoka and I’ve said this and you know it but won’t accept that. Like you really think the typical black dude was feeling that shyt? Ime was a dumbass but she was the most belligerently one-sided person and even tried to hit Stephen A., with a #metoo moment during that shyt. You’re ignoring an entire off-season of her shyt to defend your boy’s girl and try to frame this as “black men hate on white dudes getting black girls.” It’s starting to say more about you and everyone co-signing you. This lady literally just read out this dude’s entire non criminal past before he got drafted and we’ve been calling out ESPN for years on that - Ray Lewis once went on a spiel about don’t forget the story of what it took for these guys to get here when the coverage was just about their strengths and weaknesses.

This isn’t some new take. What’s new is dudes like you who want black dudes to not feel a way about how someone chooses to approach sensitive topics about us in the media and what used to be a “black” message board. Respectfully, fukk outta here. Did the coli turn on Cari Champion’s views when she was dating Russilo? No, because she never accepted the role Malika has - people hated on Rachel for the same thing and thought she was the opposite. She sucks bro and quite frankly damn near everyone in ESPN sucks.

Edit: you just said you felt it should’ve been talked about. So you just philosophically disagree with a lot of us and instead of dealing with that you’re over here claiming we’re being personal because of a white man.

it's like why she gotta be so "extra" when talking about when players fukk up. Almost like it's personal sometimes. That same energy is RARELY seen when white players fukk up.

I know shytting on nikkaz gets more ratings because they (cacs) love pointing the finger at us rather than themselves in the same situations.

All of the extra by black media members/journalists when black athletes, especially black men, mess up is just annoying.

Of course her producers made her say that shyt, so I'm not putting the blame on her. My issue is when she goes overboard talkin about the story and gets in her feelings. A simple off court issues and keep it moving with Miller would've sufficed, but the producers made sure to have her go into detail on the story. That doesn't happen with cacs fukk up and we've seen the evidence enough over the years. You had to pull teeth for ESPN to finally cover the Favre story, they buried Peyton Mannings HGH story, they don't bring up Big Ben's raping at all...shyt is infuriating.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I think that everyone who goes on air has a discussion with producers before hand about how they present topics. And seeing as how every other major production did not do that / it was not necessary to the story whatsoever. She quite literally was the only platform that spent any amount of time on it. You’re basically saying that ESPN assigns her to be the voice of negativity and let’s everyone else not do it. :russ:.

Are you telling me that you don't see how the entire network is negative when it comes to black player's? It's not a her thing. She's doing what her boss tells her. Just like the rest of the network. Do the fukking job or get replaced. Disney is ready to cut any and everyone. Why give them a reason by rejecting a 45 second story that she is told to cover?

The Coli was on her ass and as soon as she started dating Dave (which is not my guy btw) Coli threw her in the bushes. Yes, the reporting played apart, but it was mainly about who's she fukking per usual on this entire message board.

No beef my nikka, just stating how I feel.

You've been on here just as long as me and no how these middle age nikkas work.

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Who said she’s Jewish. Everyone seems to consider her “black”.

If anything she’s African based on her Father in the photo

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
You think she can just go on air and read what she wants? nikka they even had graphics when she was talking about it. Espn made that decision not her. Furthermore, in my opinion, it should've been talked-about. It was a major story surrounding him earlier this year. The thread on it here was major.

I think her and the producers discuss what will be said on the program days in advance. Its rehearsed. Are you implying that ESPN is using Malika as a tool, against her will?

she said that shyt like it was deeply programmed, like it's lyrics to her favorite song :picard:

:dead: