Malika Andrews unappreciation thread

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Ain't gon lie, I've seen the word c*nt in this thread quite a few times. I've never heard or seen that word in rotation except by....others. I ain't asking for pics of arm hair or nothing like that, just making an observation.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got no issue with her

ESPN wants them to report on these kids personal stories at the draft to help fans try to connect with them further

She's doing her job

But some of u dudes need to be serious with yourselves. Yall turned on her when it was rumored she was with the white dude

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
its part of her job description read off nikkas criminal records during the draft?

You think she can just go on air and read what she wants? nikka they even had graphics when she was talking about it. Espn made that decision not her. Furthermore, in my opinion, it should've been talked-about. It was a major story surrounding him earlier this year. The thread on it here was major.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
She has a fukking job to do. Just like you idol!! If you don't do what the jobs says, you get replaced/let go...

If your job...

You know what NEVERMIND this THE COLI
You’re just defending your boy’s girl. Two things can be true, the coli is the coli but you know what it is. People clowned on her for Ol boy but the hate went into overdrive over how she covered Mazulla and Udoka and I’ve said this and you know it but won’t accept that. Like you really think the typical black dude was feeling that shyt? Ime was a dumbass but she was the most belligerently one-sided person and even tried to hit Stephen A., with a #metoo moment during that shyt. You’re ignoring an entire off-season of her shyt to defend your boy’s girl and try to frame this as “black men hate on white dudes getting black girls.” It’s starting to say more about you and everyone co-signing you. This lady literally just read out this dude’s entire non criminal past before he got drafted and we’ve been calling out ESPN for years on that - Ray Lewis once went on a spiel about don’t forget the story of what it took for these guys to get here when the coverage was just about their strengths and weaknesses.

This isn’t some new take. What’s new is dudes like you who want black dudes to not feel a way about how someone chooses to approach sensitive topics about us in the media and what used to be a “black” message board. Respectfully, fukk outta here. Did the coli turn on Cari Champion’s views when she was dating Russilo? No, because she never accepted the role Malika has - people hated on Rachel for the same thing and thought she was the opposite. She sucks bro and quite frankly damn near everyone in ESPN sucks.

Edit: you just said you felt it should’ve been talked about. So you just philosophically disagree with a lot of us and instead of dealing with that you’re over here claiming we’re being personal because of a white man.