Malika Andrews unappreciation thread

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Sounds like you guys want Nichols back should knew her roll:troll::mjgrin:she wasn't trying to do the draft & was fine with her afternoon spot
Yeah it’s looking like Nichols should’ve just stayed around. She’s still out here meanwhile people hate Malika. Maria pops up during football season. shyt crazy

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because these lamest mad she fukking a white man.

Few year's ago everybody in this section was on her ass.

Lames
incorrect...the post directly above yours explains why people dislike her

she covers a sport thats 90% black men but by all indications she hates black men

thats the problem....

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
incorrect...the post directly above yours explains why people dislike her

she covers a sport thats 90% black men but by all indications she hates black men

thats the problem....

women of color in the media are the white mans trojan horse

AnimatedViciousChameleon-size_restricted.gif

caramel colored Karen's white men's get'em negro attack dog's :francis:

200w.webp

Last edited:

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
Are you telling me that you don't see how the entire network is negative when it comes to black player's? It's not a her thing. She's doing what her boss tells her. Just like the rest of the network. Do the fukking job or get replaced. Disney is ready to cut any and everyone. Why give them a reason by rejecting a 45 second story that she is told to cover?

The Coli was on her ass and as soon as she started dating Dave (which is not my guy btw) Coli threw her in the bushes. Yes, the reporting played apart, but it was mainly about who's she fukking per usual on this entire message board.

No beef my nikka, just stating how I feel.

You've been on here just as long as me and no how these middle age nikkas work.

Fam, the coli turned on Rachel Nichols for talking shyt about us at inappropriate times and she's a pawg. If the coli turned on a pawg you know damn well they'll turn on Malika for talking shyt :pachaha:

You make it sound like Malika is the first person we clown for talking shyt about us. We do it to Stephen A, Whitlock and others but Malika is the one you're sticking your neck out for, why is that? :jbhmm: