Malika Andrews unappreciation thread

DoubleClutch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does that mean?

It's an event based on the skills and potential of basketball players.

The NBA is entertainment primarily

Look how they acted when Amari Bailey got drafted

Look at their body language and response when emoni got drafted

Most draft picks had them giving generic robotic responses. I don’t think they even knew half the players let alone their skills

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Read the entire case lmao

:unimpressed:
Because these lamest mad she fukking a white man.

Few year's ago everybody in this section was on her ass.

Lames
I could care less. Look at the post above you. Wasnt she the one leaking that Giannis leaving bucks cpl years back? ESPN has put a battery on her to cause unneccessary drama and this bytch thinks shes some sort of real journalist in the front lines in ukraine.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
:unimpressed:

I could care less. Look at the post above you. Wasnt she the one leaking that Giannis leaving bucks cpl years back? ESPN has put a battery on her to cause unneccessary drama and this bytch thinks shes some sort of real journalist in the front lines in ukraine.

She has a fukking job to do. Just like you idol!! If you don't do what the jobs says, you get replaced/let go...

If your job...

You know what NEVERMIND this THE COLI

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Shes a devious plant that has been ployed to agitate and desmasculate high profile black men(nba). Shes no different then those fox news female anchors trying to demand respect yet cant give the same courtesy.

Seriously, fukk her! But id still hit tho :yeshrug:

I was waiting for someone to actually articulate something instead of jokes. This is it.

Any time she starts getting serious—-which is way too damn often considering they’re talking SPORTS—-I get uncomfortable. Like she’s trying to get somebody jammed up or have e politically correct moment

Richard Jefferson must have smashed or he’s just got that former player untouchable mindstate, bc he ‘flirts’ with her and I’d be petrified to even look at that broad. I said it before I’d bet money that before her career is over she’ll accuse someone of some type of harassment no doubt in my mind

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I would chalk it up to her simply doing her job and pushing whatever narrative ESPN wants from their host when she brings up these negative situations/accusations, etc - in the same way Rachel Nichols did when she had that spot, but I don't recall Maria Taylor ever doing it to their extent, or really at all :jbhmm:

Which makes me wonder if there's actually a semblance of creative control with that lead host spot and she willingly leans into it :scust: