Malika Andrews.....ESPN NBA Reporter.......

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I’m kinda surprised at the storm this caused, they been on her ass on YouTube and Twitter

Even Whitlock shytting on her :dead:

Season hasn't even started yet :mjlol:

They gonna be on her ass all year. ESPN is going to have to make her apologize or they'll have to replace her cause they going at her on IG, Twitter and Youtube and they not gonna stop. nikkas making analyses videos and shyt on her conversations with NBA players :deadrose:

Thing is, people actually used to like her and were happy for her getting the gig :manny: But she was feeling herself and tried to do too much too soon. bytch was only on air for a year and thought she was bigger than she was.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gotdamn, Twitter streets really turned on her like THAT? :picard:

For the record, I'd be willing to toss out that her unique brand of awful is maybe less about hating black men, and more about her being overly argumentative and having a constant need to be right (and, for that matter to be seen as being on the "right" side of things). Also with a side of being online way too fukking much, and applying that ideology to real life.

Only on the internet can you have a question about why there isn't some form of reprimand for both employees and automatically jump to blaming women. I could see the wheels turning in her head on the Mazzulla bit where she was more concerned about someone online cooking ESPN for not mentioning that the interim coach also having accusations in his past, despite the fact that it was long ago, and he very well could've learned and grown from the situation positively.

Either way, ESPN probably gonna need to pull her sooner than later. None of those clips floating around are a good look for her, and the fact that the most recent one was just last week doesn't suggest that this is a thing she'll have handled by the time the season starts.

Ron Mexico

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I’m kinda surprised at the storm this caused, they been on her ass on YouTube and Twitter
The way she came at Stephen A was real disrespectful. bytch was raising her voice trying to son him. That just made people take notice of all the other disrespectful shyt she's been saying.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
The way she came at Stephen A was real disrespectful. bytch was raising her voice trying to son him. That just made people take notice of all the other disrespectful shyt she's been saying.
Also pissing off the networks star performer is not a good look at all

That ain’t some random ex player that is the highest paid on tv talent in the entire organization

Burn bridges b/crehettes

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Taylor Rooks needs to hit the bench and sit this one out.

Malikaren tried to go viral and advance her career by taking the easiest route possible :attacking black men. This time it backfired for once.

All this heat she’s getting is well deserved. I hope they don’t let up
Yall wilding today :dead: :laff::laff:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama

Here comes the agenda :pachaha:

See I hate shyt like this, so Malika can’t get criticized because she’s a woman? Male sports personalities are shytted on daily. Why are women in sports media treated like Make-A-Wish kids? Malika is a grown woman, I’m sure she can take her lumps.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Even Whitlock shytting on her :dead:

Season hasn't even started yet :mjlol:

They gonna be on her ass all year. ESPN is going to have to make her apologize or they'll have to replace her cause they going at her on IG, Twitter and Youtube and they not gonna stop. nikkas making analyses videos and shyt on her conversations with NBA players :deadrose:

Thing is, people actually used to like her and were happy for her getting the gig :manny: But she was feeling herself and tried to do too much too soon. bytch was only on air for a year and thought she was bigger than she was.

When active players refuse to do sit down interviews with her or side line interviews with her sister espn going to have to make a business decision