Malika Andrews.....ESPN NBA Reporter.......

trap101

All Star
Daps
ya it’s crazy how these nikkas changed their mind in light of new information
Papa Surf ???...... yo your avatar and background are killin' me...... :russ:

with regards to the thread... I had to go back to the page where it was discovered she wit a cac, the meltdown was hilarious....:heh:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Problem be this: this broad ain't even that pretty. She's pretty average considering the other females in her profession. And she has zero body. How the hell this thread get to so many pages? This dumb bytch ain't even thread worthy.
One thing for certain two fasho.. Coli posters will lust after anything with a decently pretty face. And I do mean anything

Add in a big breast or ass & it’s a wrap.

Disagree with them & its bu bu bu but show us what you fukking :mjcry:

Sadly you can tell most these guys don’t get love from females irl

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Papa Surf ???...... yo your avatar and background are killin' me...... :russ:

with regards to the thread... I had to go back to the page where it was discovered she wit a cac, the meltdown was hilarious....:heh:

ya brehs on TLR dropped some funny pics at @Luken’s expense based on his lies…shyt was too funny…internet lies are the foundations of these forums tho :lolbron:

AceMan

Superstar
Daps

Even the sistas see it :ufdup:

Shawty sorta decent too

Lemme see what she's talking about in the DMs
1663950333399-png.32991

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Also Malika ain’t got no business being the messenger here. The bigger issue is how you gonna shyt on a man for fukking his coworker while you’re fukking your coworker?
lets not distill It down to this.

The Udoka case seems like there some other workplace harassment at play. Andrews and McKenna are openly together so corporate is fine with it and there don’t seem to be harrassment.

Now an issue is Andrews using her position to boost McKenna. That could be an issue we need evidence of.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
This whole treating women like an endangered species shyt is goofy. I’ve got 4 sister. Only boy. Grew up understanding women are just as equal as men. That’s why I check them the same way. Hold them to the same standard. This new age feminism is all about ducking accountablity.

Malika’s “not blaming woman” BS, has no place in this conversation. From what the general public was told, this was a CONSENSUAL relationship. That’s how it was initially released. If that’s the case, it makes a whole lot of sense for people to say “well if Ime’s name is getting dragged through the mud, put the other employee/ equal offender out there too”. If that’s not the real story, that’s on the media for portraying the story wrong.
:laff: Most apropos autocorrect ever.

That’s it!! :laff:
gotta be her new nickname now :mjlol: