Malika Andrews.....ESPN NBA Reporter.......

Daps
Oh nah bruh, the bar is set in hell:laff::laff:

Mothafukka look like an elf with them rosy ass cheeks
images
LEF-with-Boomerang-1692-600x445.png

concise

Veteran
Daps
If you listen to that podcast posted a page back turns out she’s kinda crazy and a rebel type back when she was in highschool :whoa:

maybe that’s her Tv personality :patrice:

I think she said she was in some type of special school for students with behavioral problems and other issues

Her growing up highschool years seems everything opposite of her tv personality

I feel like a lot of the media put on a fake personality for Tv. They’re essentially good actors

Just bumping these posts again.
Wonder if her past got brought up when she got hired at ESPN. :francis:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
u mean 3 pages ago :pachaha:

i gotta disagree too now.. just because she revealed herself doesn't mean she's not pretty. :mjlol: u can be a clueless and pretty and insufferable

Problem be this: this broad ain't even that pretty. She's pretty average considering the other females in her profession. And she has zero body. How the hell this thread get to so many pages? This dumb bytch ain't even thread worthy.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
It’s obvious her personality is more Racial Nichols/Sage Steele than say, Maria Taylor

The only episode I’ve watched of her show was during the Spring at the Doctor’s office. She was being a smartass to Vince Carter for no reason.

Heavy snobbish rich white girl energy from her
:laff: Most apropos autocorrect ever.

That’s it!! :laff:

Last edited:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
I remember when y’all was fukking with her. :russ:

that plot twist is sad to see :mjcry:breh wanted to make her a saint and the pope too :picard:

Kind of refreshing how her IG is compared to the thirst trapping on the majority of others.
I'm starting to think maybe she wears a purity ring, because there's nothing around that alludes to a significant other :patrice:

must have hit breh hard

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Problem be this: this broad ain't even that pretty. She's pretty average considering the other females in her profession. And she has zero body. How the hell this thread get to so many pages? This dumb bytch ain't even thread worthy.

i dunno i barely watch ESPN and all that. Taylor Rooks thread ain't been bumped since the rumors of her dating Dorsey from Twitter and Ros Gold thread ain't been bumped since her weight gain