Malika Andrews.....ESPN NBA Reporter.......

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
i dunno i barely watch ESPN and all that. Taylor Rooks thread ain't been bumped since the rumors of her dating Dorsey from Twitter and Ros Gold thread ain't been bumped since her weight gain

I just don't understand. Why so many pages for this mid broad? It's mindblowing. When I first saw this thread I was for sure it wouldn't get traction cause this broad is not that great looking. Coli nikkas never cease to amaze me.

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Malika's looking to get those "women empowerment" endorsements or what?

Ime Udoka fukked a woman/women, and all of them violated the HR policies of the organization. What's Malika's issue with sharing "blame"? They all should've known better, not just Udoka.
Women are really sensitive about cheating.
Whenever I talk about Jay-Z and Beyonce, women always bring up that he cheated.
I get he did wrong, but I'm sure his good for Beyonce and her family more than outweighs the bad.
Women act like cheating once or twice nullifies every positive thing a man has done in a relationship

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Women are really sensitive about cheating.
Whenever I talk about Jay-Z and Beyonce, women always bring up that he cheated.
I get he did wrong, but I'm sure his good for Beyonce and her family more than outweighs the bad.
Women act like cheating once or twice nullifies every positive thing a man has done in a relationship
Youd take cheating once or twice from your shorty?? :francis:

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Youd take cheating once or twice from your shorty?? :francis:
If she taking care of business, paying/contributing to the bills, and the kids pass the DNA test... :yeshrug:
I'm looking at this from a realist perspective, if someone is attractive and has a lot going on, cheating is going to happen one time or another.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
DDFD11-C2-5-B0-A-4-F4-F-9542-B5-B469-C8-BF07.jpg

:snoop: