Malika Andrews.....ESPN NBA Reporter.......

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mississauga
aNPe5v0_460s.jpg

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Also need to know who her parents / family are. Could be a little Michele Beadle magic going on.
Yo off subject, I want to know her response to the Brett Farve situation since she always rode his dikk since the Sportsnation years.

Also crazy she f-cks heavy with abusers (Steve Austin) and grimey blue collar criminals (Farve)

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
:russ: @ racial Nichols and Magalika Andrews. Welp Espn wanted to be polarizing here ya go. I haven't seen their coverage all summer I get all my bball coverage from Skiuuuup :skip: and some of the players Podcast like Draymond on his shyt talking tour etc etc. With all these athletes having their own Podcast there is really no reason to watch ESPN for other than when the game is on.

Thats my 2 cents from all this. There are way better coverage of every other sport now in other networks. For example why watch Malika and Stephen A for NBa stuff when NBA on TNT is around the corner.

Last edited:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Yo off subject, I want to know her response to the Brett Farve situation since she always rode his dikk since the Sportsnation years.

Also crazy she f-cks heavy with abusers (Steve Austin) and grimey blue collar criminals (Farve)
They got the complexion for the protection :smugfavre: she would have found a way to make brett the fall guy that got tricked into this situation. Also fun fact that every cac likes to run from most welfare recipients and welfare fraudsters are you guess it CACS but they love to place the blame on minorities

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC

They got the complexion for the protection :smugfavre: she would have found a way to make brett the fall guy that got tricked into this situation. Also fun fact that every cac likes to run from most welfare recipients and welfare fraudsters are you guess it CACS but they love to place the blame on minorities

High Art

๐Ÿ‘‘King of The Salon๐Ÿ‘‘
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Yall insecure ass nikkaz just mad a white man is fukkin her. Its hilarious to me. Get it together
A woman partaking in bestiality would shiver any man's timbers. Just saying. :ufdup:

It's really sad. The Brett Favre stuff and the even the Sarver stuff would be better. Even more with all the non-harlem stuff Sarver was up to, that would be even juicer (โธ๏ธ ) but they'll ignore that for something that is, by comparison, very benign.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nikkas furious at a young 26 year old chick. :mjlol:

All she has to do is be on the right side of a topic and nikkas will be back on.

These nikkas phoney as fukk. They start hating on her soon as they found out she was fukking with the white boy Dave.

Another funny thing I noticed in TLR all of a sudden she was no longer black and nobody that came out of a white woman should be talking down on black men like this even though Ime has a white mother just like her lol.