Malik Yoba Opens Up About Attraction to Transwomen While Still Self-Identifying as Heterosexual

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
I just wish people would let other people love who ever they want to love.

Love aint got nothing to do with it. Love cant be stopped cuz you worried what others think.it aint love in the first place then..

Now if you enjoy dikk and embarrassed and dont want the world to know cuz you're ashamed..thats usually what it is..Nothing to do with love.

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
Nah don’t do this playa.
I'm just asking... If you find this chick who looks bad, then come to find out she's a man, ain't nothing wrong with saying she's an attractive woman AND being like "I'm never fukking him/her." It ain't gay to point out if someone is attractive regardless of gender unless you're uncomfortable in your own sexuality. Now if you can't separate attractiveness with wanting to fukk then

:yeshrug:

JMurder

SOHH Member since 01...
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
They love trying to flip this shyt

Also I hate nikkas that can spot a fake pair of Jordan’s or fake jewelry but swear they were tricked by trannys :mjlol:

No matter how much surgery or how good these trannys look, I can still tell if they were men .

From the hands to the Katt Williams sounding voice to the basketball player calves.
That's an admittance of attractiveness

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
Non Harlem streets said he stayed fukking with teenage trans girls. Like fully adolescent 12-15 years old.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
"I am heterosexual..."

YawningGaseousBlacknorwegianelkhound-max-1mb.gif

"You are gay..."
:yougay:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
idc he like trans but trying to redefine hetero while acting all righteous is annoying.

he trying to redefine it cuz he doesn't want to be considered gay/bi but he's acting like other people's prejudice is the problem
This. Malik is very aware this cost him his actual fanbase..if you're going to come out the closet come out all the way....not juelzing all this extra BS..that tells me he is not even comfortable about it with himself.