Malik Yoba Opens Up About Attraction to Transwomen While Still Self-Identifying as Heterosexual

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Never claimed to be from Harlem but I was just there about 3 weeks ago. The whites walking around like they in the Hamptons and the gays were VERY comfortable when I lived there 8 years ago. Don't see how you revoking a Harlem pass when there's a Whole Foods prominently displayed on 125th.

So basically you're not from Harlem

You tried living there a few years and it wasnt for you

That's what you're saying? :lupe:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
idc he like trans but trying to redefine hetero while acting all righteous is annoying.

he trying to redefine it cuz he doesn't want to be considered gay/bi but he's acting like other people's prejudice is the problem

Crazy shyt is they're the main ones discriminating against themselves by not being accepting of gay men and seeing something wrong with it by trying to redefine it as a hetero act.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I'm just asking... If you find this chick who looks bad, then come to find out she's a man, ain't nothing wrong with saying she's an attractive woman AND being like "I'm never fukking him/her." It ain't gay to point out if someone is attractive regardless of gender unless you're uncomfortable in your own sexuality. Now if you can't separate attractiveness with wanting to fukk then

:yeshrug:
That's all homosplaining and trying to justify your own sexual attraction to men. you're fukkin gay and you are attracted to faggits - who are you trying to convince. foh.
TheseReflectingIriomotecat-small.gif

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Phi Beta Sigma Removes Malik Yoba From Youth Leadership Role Amid Sexual Misconduct Allegations

Jay Connor

Yesterday 4:30pm
Filed to:MALIK YOBA
qlpfbscs2ymulp1amnjd.jpg

Photo: Lars Niki (Getty Images for NYCWFF)

Since announcing his attraction to trans women, actor Malik Yoba’s life has become infinitely more complicated. He’s faced public backlash, internal strife within his family and accusations of inappropriate relationships with trans minors during his New York Undercover heyday.

sddefault.jpg

Keenly aware of how allegations of that nature could derail his career, the 51-year-old denied any wrongdoing in a bizarre freestyle he posted to Instagram on Sept. 4. But according to News One, it might’ve been too little too late, as Phi Beta Sigma has reportedly cut ties with The Last O.G. star.

ADVERTISEMENT

From News One:

According to a memo obtained by NewsOne, Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity, Inc., Yoba was removed from his position as spokesman for the Sigma Beta Club program, which is focused on providing mentorship to “pre-teen and teen-aged males” through social, cultural and educational enrichment. The “Empire” actor, who is an honorary member of the historic Black fraternity, was named the spokesperson earlier this year.

As for the memo itself:

“Those reports allege that Yoba had been previously involved in an inappropriate relationship 20 years ago, allegations that Brother Yoba denies,” the memo said. “This is a serious issue and the allegation is inconsistent with, and a distraction to, the focus of the Sigma Beta Club. To safeguard the reputation of the program and Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity Inc., the National Sigma Beta Club Foundation, in consultation with Phi Beta Sigma Fraternity’s leadership, has determined it to be in the best interest of all concerned that Brother Malik Yoba no longer serve as the National Spokesperson for the Sigma Beta Club program.”

ADVERTISEMENT

The allegations surfaced on Sept. 1, when Mariah Lopez Ebony, a trans activist, accused Yoba of preying on her as a 13-year-old before eventually paying her for sex.

“For all who applaud and solute Malik Yoba for revealing he is so-called ‘Trans Attracted’, understand that either because of deeper issues he has or, because of ‘society’ pushing him and others to deep, dark places, his admission to being sexually attracted to Trans women, is bound to open a Pandora’s box for him,” Ebony posted on Facebook. “Not because the women are Trans, But because many of the Trans women he engaged in sexual exploration and exploitation with on 14th Street, Times Square and elsewhere, were minors. Including myself.”

ADVERTISEMENT

In response, Yoba offered the following rebuttal at the conclusion of his now-deleted freestyle: “A lot of nonsense is floating around town the last few days. I’m like, ‘What am I going to say about all this?’ I’m not going to defend myself. Imma dig deep. Imma lean into my creativity. Imma lean into the purpose and the purpose is the service. It’s all it’s about. Love.”

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
Like I've said countless times, I'm all for everyone being free to live their life and shyt. I stand by that 100%. That will never waiver. If you attracted tranny, and you know they're a tranny, then you are not heterosexual. Stop living a lie and own up to what you are.:ufdup:

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
About 15 years ago, I was 19 working for blockbuster. These shims called looking for a suspect ass manager and hitting on all of us sounding like bytches over the phone. We chopped it up with them through convo til they revealed they were nikkas. This was after they had my phone number. I got blown up with all kinds of gay ass messages to where I threatened to pistol whipped them if they don't leave me alone. They threatened to come to the job. My boys were ready for them. I changed my number because they were calling from different numbers. shyt was terrifying. They lived in Tilden projects in Brooklyn. Ever since then, it's fukk them nikkas. They be all over dating sites pretending to be bytches and them Malik Yoba type nikkas be fukking them and bringing in diseases to our black women.
:pacspit:
If you gonna be a nikka, be a nikka. If you feel like a bytch on the outside, walk around with identification saying that you use to be a nikka and don't play that decepticon shyt with us straight nikkas. Cause that's how you get murdered.

Breh... this whole story...

:hamster:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Finally watched the video

That dude who brought the others in, David Johns, used to be my boss when I worked in DC under the Obama administration

He’s making at least 6 figures for leading that coalition/lobbying firm

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
heh a whole bunch of women are going to clap and applaud and mention how brave he is....which may be true

but NONE of them bytches will ever date or sleep with a man like this

That's the thing that NEVER gets brought up in disucssions like this

NEVER

Even in other discussions about men, like toxic masculinity or how men should "open up" or "embrace their femininity". Like most of y'all bytches would look at us some type of way.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Not even Trannies believe they're attractive... that's why they snitch on nikkaz that sleep with them like :scust: "I can't believe you fell for this, I'm gonna tell everyone"

bobby-valentino.png

So true.

Hell they know what they are, and that men who sleep with them arent normal
heterosexual men. That’s why they blackmail and “out” men as often as they do. As much as they talk about wanting to be called women, they out these men because they know that they aren’t really women.