Malik Yoba Opens Up About Attraction to Transwomen While Still Self-Identifying as Heterosexual

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Not even Trannies believe they're attractive... that's why they snitch on nikkaz that sleep with them like :scust: "I can't believe you fell for this, I'm gonna tell everyone"

bobby-valentino.png

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Why don’t these people just admit they are bisexual? I’m sick of these metal gymnastics and these fakkits trying to normalize liking confused men. Oh I’m hetero and trans attractive. nikka what? Heterosexual means attracted to the opposite sex aka women aka biological female with correct genitalia. Malik clearly has some affinity for dikk. These nikkas going saying I fukk trannies but don’t suck dikk/get fukked are so in denial it’s pathetic. Like what reason would you be with tranny if you aren’t after dikk?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I hate when people say that finding trans women attractive is natural and normal .

It’s not , when nikkas have sex with trans women , it’s like having sex with another man. (I’m about to get graphic )

These men let trannys fukk them in the ass , they suck on trannys dikk, fukk the tranny in the ass, eat ass, and suck on men feet.

That’s gay as hell!

I don’t care if the tranny is built like lira galore, when it comes to sex with these shims, it’s gay sex plain and simple

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
I hate when people say that finding trans women attractive is natural and normal .

It’s not , when nikkas have sex with trans women , it’s like having sex with another man. (I’m about to get graphic )

These men let trannys fukk them in the ass , they suck on trannys dikk, fukk the tranny in the ass, eat ass, and suck on men feet.

That’s gay as hell!

I don’t care if the tranny is built like lira galore, when it comes to sex with these shims, it’s gay sex plain and simple
Yea, I hate trannies and I hate when people try to normalize that creepy shyt like bruh, these are nikkas with wigs. fukk no.

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
It's like you nikkas don't understand words. Does finding Lira Galore attractive mean you're going to fukk Lira Galore? You ever found a woman attractive but found the idea of fukking that same woman unappealing? Why are you equating someone's opinion on looks/appeal to that same person having sex
Nah don’t do this playa.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Nah don’t do this playa.
They love trying to flip this shyt

Also I hate nikkas that can spot a fake pair of Jordan’s or fake jewelry but swear they were tricked by trannys :mjlol:

No matter how much surgery or how good these trannys look, I can still tell if they were men .

From the hands to the Katt Williams sounding voice to the basketball player calves.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
He addressing all black men. Nah dawg, I'm not apart of this, I'm doing my own thing. :mjlol: Feels great being selfish:blessed: