Malik Yoba Opens Up About Attraction to Transwomen While Still Self-Identifying as Heterosexual

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
69847712_10215778579643442_1443677476147429376_n.jpg

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Why?
What they do to you?
I dunno about everyone else but I was harassed by one when I was young over the phone. I've never even met it, it was just stalking dudes at one my first job. They don't deserve to live. fukk them and fukk all tranny sympathisers like you.
:pacspit:

Gay people know their place and i have no issue with them. Trannies are fukking disgusting and i have no remorse for any harm that comes their way.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
tell us what really happened....
it wasnt just over the phone was it....
:mjcry:
About 15 years ago, I was 19 working for blockbuster. These shims called looking for a suspect ass manager and hitting on all of us sounding like bytches over the phone. We chopped it up with them through convo til they revealed they were nikkas. This was after they had my phone number. I got blown up with all kinds of gay ass messages to where I threatened to pistol whipped them if they don't leave me alone. They threatened to come to the job. My boys were ready for them. I changed my number because they were calling from different numbers. shyt was terrifying. They lived in Tilden projects in Brooklyn. Ever since then, it's fukk them nikkas. They be all over dating sites pretending to be bytches and them Malik Yoba type nikkas be fukking them and bringing in diseases to our black women.
:pacspit:
If you gonna be a nikka, be a nikka. If you feel like a bytch on the outside, walk around with identification saying that you use to be a nikka and don't play that decepticon shyt with us straight nikkas. Cause that's how you get murdered.