Making our pockets fat again CFB/NBA/NFL Gamblers Thread

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
@redd2013 @FireDwaneCasey @LurkMoar @phillycavsfan

What yall think of this green bay game sunday? They +9 against the Rams. you never see no HOF QB a 9 point underdog ever in the NFL.

Is this like NC State vs Clemson from saturday? NCState +17.5 even though they was undefeated?

I'd take the points, but I'm waiting to see if the line will fall below 8 since the Packers are a public team.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What yall think of this green bay game sunday? They +9 against the Rams. you never see no HOF QB a 9 point underdog ever in the NFL.

Is this like NC State vs Clemson from saturday? NCState +17.5 even though they was undefeated?

Im conflicted, you might never get another chance to get Arron Rodgers with fukking 9 free points :francis:

But on the other hand the rams are better at literally every other position :francis:

The Rams D line has also woken up, donald has the most sacks in the league :francis:

Rams offense should give GB trash defense that WORK :jbhmm:

Fukk it man, take rodgers and the points. Thats a bad man right there :manny:

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm probably gonna play rams first half. Play packers for game but most likely ingame bet that. Packers getting back Cobb and allison too. Both defense are average at best. I'm like the over too. Not sure what I like the most I'll get back to this weekend.

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Im conflicted, you might never get another chance to get Arron Rodgers with fukking 9 free points :francis:

But on the other hand the rams are better at literally every other position :francis:

The Rams D line has also woken up, donald has the most sacks in the league :francis:

Rams offense should give GB trash defense that WORK :jbhmm:

Fukk it man, take rodgers and the points. Thats a bad man right there :manny:

I just looked the line done moved to +10.5. This is crazy. Rodgers a 10.5 pt underdog

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i aint got the balls to bet against Gawdgers :yeshrug: Rmas will probably win but i can see them giving up points late. Rodgers +10 possibly +11 is too much:francis:

Even if you lose the bet its still a good bet :manny: its like betting against tom brady in regular season, just dont do it :yeshrug:

Now what do we know about his injury status tho? :jbhmm:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Lot of college games tonight and tomorrow night

Took Ohio -11 and Under 68 for Toledo-Western Michigan

Also took a couple player props as always

Andre Drummond Over 16 points (a little worried about this one)
Deshaun Watson Over 23.5 rushing yards

Last edited:

tjax03

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Took Ga Southern +12 vs app state

Rivalry game and GA Southern is ballin.

Also took the nuggets -3 vs the Lakers. Nuggets the best team in the West right now.

Last edited: