Making our pockets fat again CFB/NBA/NFL Gamblers Thread

dza

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area.
bytch ass bovada suspended my account for no reason and these motherfukkers wont tell me why :stopitslime:
They did some bullshyt to me too. Went to pull out my winnings and it ended up being a 3 month process of me going back and fourth with them.

wise prophet

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Call them first thing tomorrow. They have a customer service line.

thats the crazy thing, I called them yesterday after I sent an email trying to figure out what the fukk is going on only to get told to call em

so I call em and the lady says that she can't get in touch with the accounts team :mindblown:

so she left them a reminder telling them to contact me.

don't hear shyt so I call again today in the afternoon and a different lady answers and I get told the same fukking shyt:aicmon:

calling again tomorrow first thing in the morning, after that I dunno man i'm gonna fukking lose it.:birdman:

They did some bullshyt to me too. Went to pull out my winnings and it ended up being a 3 month process of me going back and fourth with them.

oh hell nah 3 months :snoop:

yeah I'm switching to another site asap

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thats the crazy thing, I called them yesterday after I sent an email trying to figure out what the fukk is going on only to get told to call em

so I call em and the lady says that she can't get in touch with the accounts team :mindblown:

so she left them a reminder telling them to contact me.

don't hear shyt so I call again today in the afternoon and a different lady answers and I get told the same fukking shyt:aicmon:

calling again tomorrow first thing in the morning, after that I dunno man i'm gonna fukking lose it.:birdman:

oh hell nah 3 months :snoop:

yeah I'm switching to another site asap

Bovada fukkin up? :what:

Gawd damn i hope no bullshyt is going down man i aint got no other sites to use :snoop:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Bucks are 1 point dogs against the Wolves in Minnesota tonight. What am I missing here?

No idea, bucks are the overall better team here all across. Plus Wiggins might be out, I think Vegas is betting on the wolves coming out strong after being embarrassed last game.

But at the end of the day the defense is still garbage, no amount of rah rah gonna change that.

• Dap
Reactions: Mal

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
The Bucks are 1 point dogs against the Wolves in Minnesota tonight. What am I missing here?

Wolves are a great home team with Jimmy. I think they were like 31-10 last year. I think the Bucks match up well but I think Vegas going with the home team trend. If the Bucks make 3's I don't see the Wolves keeping up. They just dont have enough shooting.

• Dap
Reactions: Mal

PewPew

I came from nothing
Daps
Reppin
Earth
i know nothing about sports or betting but i have 50 to 100 im willing to lose. can someone PM or put me on game? Will rep AND give you 20 percent of the take on my first win.

I literally know nothing. No parlay, half a point, none of that

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i know nothing about sports or betting but i have 50 to 100 im willing to lose. can someone PM or put me on game? Will rep AND give you 20 percent of the take on my first win.

I literally know nothing. No parlay, half a point, none of that

Ain’t no guarantees in this game breh, if you wanna start betting here’s some advice.

What’s the one sport you watch ALL the time? You know who the best players and all the best teams? Start with that sport and only bet that sport.

Also here’s some definitions.

Parley means you betting 2 or more teams in a bet for more profit.

Like say I bet the cowboys and giants to win, instead of betting each team individually i parley both of them into one bet. It’s riskier but the payout is bigger.

Points is when Vegas gives underdogs points or favorites lose points. Say the line is cowboys -7, that means if you bet you need the boys to win by MORE than 7 points. That’s when your knowledge kicks in, do you think the boys are 7 points better than whatever team they playing? If not you take the points and if so you eat the points.

Also last thing get ready to experience some fukkery you never noticed before betting. The breh @FireDwaneCasey lost a bet on the Kansas City game last week that I’ve never even seen before. We talking hand of god type bullshyt.:russ:

Get used to that :francis:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
heres my NBA plays for tonight.

Bulls +11
Raptors -9.5
bucks +1.5
Wizards -3.5
Warriors Money line