Making our pockets fat again CFB/NBA/NFL Gamblers Thread

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
my buddy had a 6 team NFL $40 for $1700 payout... hit 5 games yesterday and only had ATL -4 left. Dude said he felt like Chael Sonnen vs Silva 1.

i know that feeling

i was 7/8 for 3k 2 weeks ago because of bum ass carolina

still havent bet or logged in since fat andy reid cost me

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
true that.. them Young Boys were the only ones who woulda fukked people over..

I went man city and Juventus.. cant believe the odds they were giving for a Juventus win wit how bad United are atm. easy money

now these nba overs... I swear I've picked the wrong side of the over ON EVERY GAME lmaoo
The only game I felt good about betting the under so far this season was the warriors/nuggets game

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Update: Harris only got 2 points before Malone pulled him. :beli:

But at least Troy is looking good, as long as South Alabama don't score 2 TDs in the last 5 minutes.

Should of ride troy with you. Been at work all day just got off like an hour ago been delivering package for Amazon all day. I haven't been back to check anything on here. Boston wins cut my losses in half from yesterday.

Tomorrow looking at Lakers, bucks, Raptors. Should I take Lakers at -2.5 right now?

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Should of ride troy with you. Been at work all day just got off like an hour ago been delivering package for Amazon all day. I haven't been back to check anything on here. Boston wins cut my losses in half from yesterday.

Tomorrow looking at Lakers, bucks, Raptors. Should I take Lakers at -2.5 right now?

These lakers have a look of playing everyone close, be wary.

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I have hit one parlay a week now, since i started betting at the start of the NFL season...

UrUo2av.jpg

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.

That Lakers Game looks like a Trap Game to Me :dame:

im looking Utah +2 against the Rockets and Miami -8 :jbhmm:

TrillaMonsoon

Fun God
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nation Of Fun
I bet Grizzlies -3 :hubie:

Kings on a back to back and I think the Grizzlies are underrated coming into the year. Conley is back healthy and Gasol has been alright so far. The Kings already don't play defense and the Grizz shut down the Jazz so they might be one of the few teams competing on the defensive end early and I think could get the Kings to pack it in early.

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
I bet Grizzlies -3 :hubie:

Kings on a back to back and I think the Grizzlies are underrated coming into the year. Conley is back healthy and Gasol has been alright so far. The Kings already don't play defense and the Grizz shut down the Jazz so they might be one of the few teams competing on the defensive end early and I think could get the Kings to pack it in early.

Idk breh that looks like a trap too :dame: but I see it's only minus 3 because Sac is at home.

I want to take Toronto again , Utah and Miami but I'll low for today.

Good luck.

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just check injury report not taking bucks ben Simmons is back. Gonna play Utah and over in sox/Dodgers. Also gonna in game bet raps and Lakers.