Making our pockets fat again CFB/NBA/NFL Gamblers Thread

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot

That's crazy.

Today Creighton’s body was found, and as per our sources the strong suspicion is that he was a victim of a kidnap- for- hire scheme hatched by someone very close to him. Cause of death is yet to be established. Creighton’s wife allegedly had the ransom money wired to a family member of hers, reportedly the lesser $750,000 request

GMB :francis:

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
New day started the week bad so far with L on Falcons and blazers.

On the over denver/ kings 227. Probably take the boston red sox moneyline before or during the game not sure yet.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
New day started the week bad so far with L on Falcons and blazers.

On the over denver/ kings 227. Probably take the boston red sox moneyline before or during the game not sure yet.

Denver have gone under in all 3 games they've played.

EDIT: OK Kings have played at the fastest pace in the league. The O/U is 229 right now so that might be a stay away.

I do like Troy -13 tonight.

Last edited:

redd2013

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Denver have gone under in all 3 games they've played.

EDIT: OK Kings have played at the fastest pace in the league. The O/U is 229 right now so that might be a stay away.

I do like Troy -13 tonight.

Ya I'm banking on the nuggets playing more up and down with the kings but who knows. I thought denver was high pace team going into the season. Is troy any good? Haven't seen them

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
I cashed out on Young Boys (pause) +0.5 and I got a bet on Man City to pull out a shutout win.
true that.. them Young Boys were the only ones who woulda fukked people over..

I went man city and Juventus.. cant believe the odds they were giving for a Juventus win wit how bad United are atm. easy money

now these nba overs... I swear I've picked the wrong side of the over ON EVERY GAME lmaoo