Making our pockets fat again CFB/NBA/NFL Gamblers Thread

Brady-Carter

It is what it is..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
I need a Basketball game to bet on. I like Falcons -5 and Portland -5. not sure about those 2 but I like them right now. I need one more NBA game. Any locks you guys thinking of?

Jim Cornette

The Cult of Meat with Extra Cheese...
Daps
Reppin
Australia
my bookie is giving a good price for the over for Lonzo to get +18.5 combined pts and assists:ohhh:

wit rondo out and against the Spurs wit my aussie brethren paddie mills at the point, I expect lonzo to start and get good playing time- that bet looks good to me:patrice:

and that Falcons Giants over of 52 has to hit!

and yeah unless Kemba is hurt then I'd buy a couple of points on that Hornets line.. they been surprising alotta nikkas:patrice:

I'm gonna parlay them 3:win:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
my bookie is giving a good price for the over for Lonzo to get +18.5 combined pts and assists:ohhh:

wit rondo out and against the Spurs wit my aussie brethren paddie mills at the point, I expect lonzo to start and get good playing time- that bet looks good to me:patrice:

and that Falcons Giants over of 52 has to hit!

and yeah unless Kemba is hurt then I'd buy a couple of points on that Hornets line.. they been surprising alotta nikkas:patrice:

I'm gonna parlay them 3:win:

Problem is they might have DeRozan guarding Lonzo a lot and that could affect his numbers.

I parleyed Falcons -4 with the Hornets -9. Also bet on Kanter to grab more than 11 rebounds tonight.