Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
The all in one cappers X page said two or three days ago they’d have another telegram up but ain’t done it yet. Also seems they’re beefing with Hammering Hank, calling him a scammer.

Any other picks telegram channels y’all know of?

profound

technique
Daps
i have a real good one i'll drop here in a couple days

@J Money

edgar chairez +245, spread +100

josh van got his lights shut 60 days ago and is coming in on 1 week notice. i don’t even know chairez like that but it stuck out immediately given the facts here. the spread is extra valuable because Edgar hasn’t ever been KO’d and Josh only KOd an old guy who never beat anyone in the UFC.

i played Charles Johnson on the spread vs van in his last fight because i saw josh vs zhumagulov and thought zhuma won, and zhuma is not very good. then i sprinkled Charles +1000 after the 2nd because josh was eating heavy shots, and we saw how that went.

i got both, heavier on the spread. could be wrong, could get fukked on the cards but +245 and 3 points at good odds goes down easier than losing at -300. josh is chasing here and that never ends good, but he has to be real special to come in that quick with mush brain and virtually no notice and take chairez out.

im trying to throw something else together but my kids brought illness from the first week of school and i just got back to myself yesterday and was behind on all these things.

i heard val talking about feeling ''recharged, inspired'' at the weigh ins. thats something a 53 year old cancer survivor says, not somebody who is ready to kill or die. im in on alexa already.

doing the rest of my hunting now.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
@J Money

edgar chairez +245, spread +100

josh van got his lights shut 60 days ago and is coming in on 1 week notice. i don’t even know chairez like that but it stuck out immediately given the facts here. the spread is extra valuable because Edgar hasn’t ever been KO’d and Josh only KOd an old guy who never beat anyone in the UFC.

i played Charles Johnson on the spread vs van in his last fight because i saw josh vs zhumagulov and thought zhuma won, and zhuma is not very good. then i sprinkled Charles +1000 after the 2nd because josh was eating heavy shots, and we saw how that went.

i got both, heavier on the spread. could be wrong, could get fukked on the cards but +245 and 3 points at good odds goes down easier than losing at -300. josh is chasing here and that never ends good, but he has to be real special to come in that quick with mush brain and virtually no notice and take chairez out.

im trying to throw something else together but my kids brought illness from the first week of school and i just got back to myself yesterday and was behind on all these things.

i heard val talking about feeling ''recharged, inspired'' at the weigh ins. thats something a 53 year old cancer survivor says, not somebody who is ready to kill or die. im in on alexa already.

doing the rest of my hunting now.
Good looks breh :salute: hope you and the kids are good

I'm thinking to fade ode Osborne too. Apart from that there's a few O1.5 rounds I might take (forgot the fights exactly need to double check)

profound

technique
Daps
Good looks breh :salute: hope you and the kids are good

I'm thinking to fade ode Osborne too. Apart from that there's a few O1.5 rounds I might take (forgot the fights exactly need to double check)

appreciate it :salute:

we’re all better but for how quick things hit i just wonder whats next, and when :mjcry:

man that mexican fighting ode annoyed the hell out of me. the fish lips, eyes that don’t blink, the way over the top animated gestures. if osborne wasn’t trash, id be on him just because.

merab flipped back to favorite. one final push i guess, bet it changes again.

i’ll drop my pre fight stuff here if i do more or @ u in the fight thread, but a lot of the stuff i take on heat of the moment/suddenly after each fight, but that would be light action.

profound

technique
Daps
@J Money and worthy of note, ode said at the presser ''who has he beat?'', so i checked, and his first 10 fights were against 1-0, 2-1 fighters.

after that he lost to jerome rivera, a guy who went 0-4 in UFC, and who also got destroyed by ode in 26 seconds.

im not even sure how he got into UFC, i guess last minute replacement, because his fight before that was against an 11-11 fighter.

i guess beating bondar proves he's ok, as bad as bondar is he is also experienced, and none of this will matter when the cage locks, but thats the look :manny: