Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

seymour cake

All Star
Daps
A. St. Brown
T. Kelcee
J. Jacobs
G wilson

Didnt score last week, im parlaying them together to get one . Matter fact i need a list of all the big dogs that didnt score the first week . Nigggas don't be going back to back weeks without scoring

profound

technique
Daps
@profound

Thoughts on noche? Keep going back and forth between Merab and Omalley

i lean merab but could see o'mally doing the bare minimum in an overall beatdown and still walking out champ. if this weren't about more than quality vs quality, merab is better hands down imo. i dont like to say this but sean opened the dog for a reason, seemed to me like bait for a little fundraiser, and the public did their work. i wont touch it regardless.

i couldnt be more confident in alexa. how do u feel about that one? val had plenty of time in the octagon to show something vs grasso and failed. in 2 years time she's 2-1-1 and the only W's are a questionable decision vs santos and that squash vs a limited and decrepit lauren murphy.

i liken it to the DC/stipe thing, and ive brought it up before how it was a big bet on stipe in part 3 because its hard to get unwavering confidence in such a dirty game but dc emptied the clip in part 2 and got wasted anyway. i knew physically and psychologically he got the message stipe wouldnt be denied. val did similar in part 1, when u have that vaunted crucifix in one instance and tap later on, it spells trouble to her psyche imo. and she threw everything she had in 2 and still failed (i gave it to grasso but it's a fail regardless) so i dont think she shows better than that now after sitting around getting old while alexa can show more and clearly imo has this bytches number.

also i have a real good one i'll drop here in a couple days and explain why its good. similar to dan hooker +280 the other week, and similar odds. i still have to look at the rest of the fights but i'll work some things out beyond those two because the ceremony of it all makes me feel challenged to.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
i lean merab but could see o'mally doing the bare minimum in an overall beatdown and still walking out champ. if this weren't about more than quality vs quality, merab is better hands down imo. i dont like to say this but sean opened the dog for a reason, seemed to me like bait for a little fundraiser, and the public did their work. i wont touch it regardless.

i couldnt be more confident in alexa. how do u feel about that one? val had plenty of time in the octagon to show something vs grasso and failed. in 2 years time she's 2-1-1 and the only W's are a questionable decision vs santos and that squash vs a limited and decrepit lauren murphy.

i liken it to the DC/stipe thing, and ive brought it up before how it was a big bet on stipe in part 3 because its hard to get unwavering confidence in such a dirty game but dc emptied the clip in part 2 and got wasted anyway. i knew physically and psychologically he got the message stipe wouldnt be denied. val did similar in part 1, when u have that vaunted crucifix in one instance and tap later on, it spells trouble to her psyche imo. and she threw everything she had in 2 and still failed (i gave it to grasso but it's a fail regardless) so i dont think she shows better than that now after sitting around getting old while alexa can show more and clearly imo has this bytches number.

also i have a real good one i'll drop here in a couple days and explain why its good. similar to dan hooker +280 the other week, and similar odds. i still have to look at the rest of the fights but i'll work some things out beyond those two because the ceremony of it all makes me feel challenged to.

I definitely agree with Grasso, Shevchenko hasn't really got the best of her in 2 fights and she's the older fighter.

Think ortega beats Lopes but probably won't bet on that one

Honestly the card is kinda trash for all the hype it was getting though

profound

technique
Daps
I definitely agree with Grasso, Shevchenko hasn't really got the best of her in 2 fights and she's the older fighter.

Think ortega beats Lopes but probably won't bet on that one

Honestly the card is kinda trash for all the hype it was getting though

i just saw the press conference face offs, some white dude screamed ''Alexa my princess!'' and she cracked a big ass smile :russ:

diego lopes came up wearing a rug and a cowboy hat, i thought he was brazilian, and he is, but he lives in mexico. didnt know that.

i dont see why not with diego. i'll find 1 during the weigh ins to parlay with him. his last fight wasnt the best but 2 hour notice vs a guy with nothing to lose, i wont hold it against him. brian is passing that torch. and if diego cant get the win, there's not much more he can do, and i believe thats far from the truth.

they're offering a close line on dumont and aldana. i guess i'll stay away but man dumont is on the come up. i understand this will be a tough fight but irene disappoints pretty often.

i learned with ufc lately dont think a card is too trash because there's always worse right around the corner.

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Had that over 41.5 points for last night's game in two teasers. Thought that shyt was a lock especially after Buffalo went up 31-10 with 9:30 minutes left in the 3rd. How the fukk the game go scoreless for the entire rest of the game. Including Buffalo shanking that FG and Miami getting so close to the goal line and not converting.

profound

technique
Daps
The all in one cappers telegram got taken down due to copy right infringement. :why:

i haven't opened my telegram in a long time, but i had 2 different ones sending plays. do u know both to be shut down or just 1?

also the plays were posted on twitter, are those pages shut down too? in all there must have been 5+ variations of the reposting paid picks.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Man city to win and Haaland to score
Crystal palace to beat Leicester
Emerson Palmiere 1+ foul committed
Aston Villa to win and Ollie Watkins 0.5+ SOT

+480