Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

Daps
HR plays

Ketel Marte, Witt Jr, Ohtani, William Contreas. Nick Castellanos (Iykyk)

William hit HRs off the Philly Pitcher, its a chance he might walk him like G.Cole did Devers when they played.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I went with a smaller wager, and the only play I'm making tonight as of now. Every team fukked me yesterday, especially the bytch ass Colts and Ravens.

Cousins first TD scorer
Barkley 2+ TD's
Bijan anytime TD scorer

+85000

Daps
I went with a smaller wager, and the only play I'm making tonight as of now. Every team fukked me yesterday, especially the bytch ass Colts and Ravens.

Cousins first TD scorer
Barkley 2+ TD's
Bijan anytime TD scorer

+85000
Colts, Chiefs, Vikings screwed me for 3k. Would've thought A. Jones & Taylor would get a TD. Pacheco was strange, def thought he would get one as well.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I wanna see who was all drafted below Kyle Pitts.

I bet it is a lot of player way better than he is
Ja'Marr Chase, Jaylen Waddle and Penei Sewell were the next three picks. Patrick Surtain II, DeVonta Smith and Micah Parsons were also picked by 12.

I know people are excited about Brock Bowers but I would never take a TE in the first round. It's never worth it. TE is a luxury position. Too many guys come out of nowhere and succeed at TE to waste a first rounder on one, particularly top ten.

Signed,

A Lions fan who saw his team take Pettigrew, Ebron and Hockenson in the first round, two in the top ten, between 2009-2019.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Ja'Marr Chase, Jaylen Waddle and Penei Sewell were the next three picks. Patrick Surtain II, DeVonta Smith and Micah Parsons were also picked by 12.

I know people are excited about Brock Bowers but I would never take a TE in the first round. It's never worth it. TE is a luxury position. Too many guys come out of nowhere and succeed at TE to waste a first rounder on one, particularly top ten.

Signed,

A Lions fan who saw his team take Pettigrew, Ebron and Hockenson in the first round, two in the top ten, between 2009-2019.
Always thought TE being picked in the 1st rd was risky, especially today