Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

chargers31

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chargers
  • Kyle Juszczyk (SF) Over 4.5 Receiving Yards San Francisco 49ers vs new york jets
  • Jeremy Ruckert (NYJ) Over 4.5 Receiving Yards

Rodgers ignored tight ends all game :martin:
Not a single catch for any of them

Daps
Reppin
Dark Dimension
Putting $100 on him to win $20,000 is worth it. If the Browns end up making the playoffs and he has a good season, it's definitely possible. I'm not banking on it, but for those odds, it's tough to pass up.
He ain’t winning no damn MVP lol I don’t care how good the odds look…

Not my money though lol best of luck breh

Daps
Any CFB picks for Saturday? I'm sure I would be up on CFB if I just put a 5 legger together & drop $50-100 on it. Most of my 10+ parlays lose by 1 or 2 which is frustrating.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Any CFB picks for Saturday? I'm sure I would be up on CFB if I just put a 5 legger together & drop $50-100 on it. Most of my 10+ parlays lose by 1 or 2 which is frustrating.
it was that easy in week 0. but last 2 weeks been hella unpredictable, That said so far on Sat I'm rocking with Buffalo, EMU & Vandy

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Each week I’m going to do an anytime TD scorer with at least three of the following:

Henry
Taylor
Stevenson
Etienne
Mixon
I kind of have a rotation like that I think I'll play of Kyren, KWIII, Taylor, Henry, and Mixon.
Etienne worries me that Bigsby is going to be vulturing carries/tds away. Pats redzone offense scares me to put Stevenson (which might be why I'll like the most bets for Slye over 1.5 FGs, lol), but there's not anyone he's really going to be sharing carries with.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I kind of have a rotation like that I think I'll play of Kyren, KWIII, Taylor, Henry, and Mixon.
Etienne worries me that Bigsby is going to be vulturing carries/tds away. Pats redzone offense scares me to put Stevenson (which might be why I'll like the most bets for Slye over 1.5 FGs, lol), but there's not anyone he's really going to be sharing carries with.

Stevenson is definitely one that I'd be a little bit more worried about, but he's THE one getting the carries there. However, the the offense has to get down there to score........