Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

profound

technique
Daps
I may have missed some. I had him at 7-1. I went with the Jays game over and the Zona game over.

maybe i mixed it up, but he also comes back after throwing down on a first set of games.

i played 3 of them, besides my own things. but at the end of pirates/astros i bet over 6.5 because even though it was low scoring it seemed like it was gonna go to extras and be back and forth. pirates took care of that on their own and i sprinkled the 7.5 @ +260 in the bottom of the 9th and hit that too.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I feel like H+R+RBI props seem like a easy prop to hit especially with star players, for instance in 10 games today. That prop hit on 10+ favs batters.

Judge, Ozuna, Devers, JRam, Santander/Vlad Jr, Yordan, Pete Alonso, C. Seager, Witt Jr, Soto, Turner, etc.

It just depends on the pitcher they're going up against but if you put 10 of those players in a slip, that would be at least 5k+. Maybe I should've done that today
We think alike:

Pic.jpg

I figured Arozarena would want to put on a great performance with his new team

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I had Japan +6.5 and was sweating during the OT period. What's crazy is all Japan had to do was not foul a 3 pt shooter. They were up 4 with 16 seconds left and gave up a 3 plus.

it wasnt even a foul though I rewatched that play like 3 times dude didn't even touch him. But in france they are getting that call

chargers31

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chargers
Baseball so funny. Dodgers start the game 5-0 in the 1st inning and lose 6-5 in extra innings. Glad I took the over instead of the ml :mjlol:

Last edited:

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Where do you see the actual bet amounts on pregame?
Go to pregame.com/game-center

You should see a bunch of mlb games
Click on the Consensus tab

Select the game you want to see bet amounts by clicking on the > symbol

Scroll down to the drop down menu and select "game detail"

Once in the game detail screen, you should see a "game detail" tab highlighted

Scroll to the right of the "game detail " tab to "Consensus archive" tab and click on it

Scroll down until you see the words "Move-by Move Consensus History"

You can select "Totals" or "Sides"
In Consensus type drop down select "Cash"

If you look at the screenshot, you see a large bet at 3:44pm. That's more than likely our $50k+ person. You can go through the other games and you should see large bet amount around 3:44pm in the other games.

Example:

Last edited: