Pistons +9.5
Rockets -12
Knicks ML
Kings ML

For Props.

Brunson over PAR
Divincenzo O 2.5 3s
Sabonis O 9.5 rebounds

I followed you on the Dante over 2.5 3s and Knicks ml. I was watching the Kings game and bet NO live in the 1st at -3.5

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I followed you on the Dante over 2.5 3s and Knicks ml. I was watching the Kings game and bet NO live in the 1st at -3.5

Bro my bad. 😂😂. I’m in too many places. After talking to my bro he screamed at me about the Kings. They been getting washed by the Pels all season. Pelicans also needed that game to stay out of the play in.

I ended up going Pelicans -1.5

Today I’m doing mammoth parlays and will drop all my plays here. I’m doing at least 8 plays today.

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Bro my bad. 😂😂. I’m in too many places. After talking to my bro he screamed at me about the Kings. They been getting washed by the Pels all season. Pelicans also needed that game to stay out of the play in.

I ended up going Pelicans -1.5

Today I’m doing mammoth parlays and will drop all my plays here. I’m doing at least 8 plays today.

:russ: I'll never forgot when the bytchass Kings lost to Detroit at home. fukked up a big parlay I had. They lost to the Wiz too.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Do you agree Celtics won’t get out the East. I don’t know why people think they will.
I got no faith in the C's but having a hard time figuring out who bumps them.

Bucks with no Giannis and Doc? Please.
Knicks? Ehh.... I'm throwing out yesterday's results, hard for a team to get up for a game when they have nothing to play for. They beat the Knicks every other time they played them.
Philly? Embiid will always find a way to let you down in the playoffs. Either with his play or his availability.
Heat? I dunno if they have another rabbit in the hat to pull.

I think the C's win the east by default

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I got no faith in the C's but having a hard time figuring out who bumps them.

Bucks with no Giannis and Doc? Please.
Knicks? Ehh.... I'm throwing out yesterday's results, hard for a team to get up for a game when they have nothing to play for. They beat the Knicks every other time they played them.
Philly? Embiid will always find a way to let you down in the playoffs. Either with his play or his availability.
Heat? I dunno if they have another rabbit in the hat to pull.

I think the C's win the east by default

I have Sixers or Knicks to knock them out.

profound

technique
Daps
@profound

One more day let's goooo :ohlawd:

the magnitude of this card has not fully sank in for me yet. im getting everything together, media is out of the way so im not doing it late tonight with one eye shut.

a good baseball run (a lot due to KC royals followed by YRFI’s) will allow me to swing for the fences. there is historic money in this historic card. im gonna make dog parlays and fantasy slates, a mega parlay, and a 2 leg with favs.

i forgot about Bobby green. i witnessed his murder only 120 days ago at the hands of the ref. win or lose his placement in this fight is a crime. granted miller don’t have those kinds of weapons but he will be live enough for me considering the spot they got green in.

the jiri question -- rakic dont have any accomplishment that places these two as equals. but when i bet jiri vs alex that weigh in photo was screaming at me, his muscle mass was gone. i rebelled and paid for it, so im just waiting to see how he looks.

more to come. i dont want any regrets after this card. the last card was super good and it wasnt until damon jackson that i finally laid a big bet down. do u like anyone yet or u gonna do the live thing?

edit $300k to the bonus winners. these guys will fight possessed.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
the magnitude of this card has not fully sank in for me yet. im getting everything together, media is out of the way so im not doing it late tonight with one eye shut.

a good baseball run (a lot due to KC royals followed by YRFI’s) will allow me to swing for the fences. there is historic money in this historic card. im gonna make dog parlays and fantasy slates, a mega parlay, and a 2 leg with favs.

i forgot about Bobby green. i witnessed his murder only 120 days ago at the hands of the ref. win or lose his placement in this fight is a crime. granted miller don’t have those kinds of weapons but he will be live enough for me considering the spot they got green in.

the jiri question -- rakic dont have any accomplishment that places these two as equals. but when i bet jiri vs alex that weigh in photo was screaming at me, his muscle mass was gone. i rebelled and paid for it, so im just waiting to see how he looks.

more to come. i dont want any regrets after this card. the last card was super good and it wasnt until damon jackson that i finally laid a big bet down. do u like anyone yet or u gonna do the live thing?

edit $300k to the bonus winners. these guys will fight possessed.

The only ones I feel confident on are the big favorites tbh. Jalin Turner, Weili, Figueirdo

Apart from that it's tough. I've been liking Jamahal more and more as the card gets closer but my main concern is that achilles against Poatans calf kicks.

Holly holm, Gaethje, Charles, Jim Miller, Aljamain are my "not sure" picks.

Kayla harrison looks terrible :dead: