Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

profound

technique
Daps
The only ones I feel confident on are the big favorites tbh. Jalin Turner, Weili, Figueirdo

Apart from that it's tough. I've been liking Jamahal more and more as the card gets closer but my main concern is that achilles against Poatans calf kicks.

Holly holm, Gaethje, Charles, Jim Miller, Aljamain are my "not sure" picks.

Kayla harrison looks terrible :dead:

i like jalin too. i see a ton of money on moicano but i see no path. those guys on dk play anything, they do the same with every other sport. parlay for jalin if anything for me. wont trust weili at that price and u know how i feel about fig, though he looked ready to go this morning. aljo too.

i thought kayla harrison didnt look too bad. for some reason her mouth wasnt showing though, looked like she had no mouth.

bout to crack the ceremonials and figure this out :mjlit:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
Liverpool v Crystal palace BTTS
I think Luton will score v Man City:patrice:
Newcastle v Tottenham BTTS
Arsenal to win
Bournemouth v United - gonna rake double chance Bournemouth. Or might try play the Asian handicap lines like @LeVraiPapi +1.5 Bournemouth
Burnley v Brighton under 4 goals

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Liverpool v Crystal palace BTTS
I think Luton will score v Man City:patrice:
Newcastle v Tottenham BTTS
Arsenal to win
Bournemouth v United - gonna rake double chance Bournemouth. Or might try play the Asian handicap lines like @LeVraiPapi +1.5 Bournemouth
Burnley v Brighton under 4 goals

Good calls breh. My bad for the late reply. I went ManU ML 😂

Here are my plays for later.

Rennes Over 1.5 team total goals

MLB
ORIOLES ML
BLUE JAYS ML
DBACKS ML
DODGERS ML

UFC to drop later

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I have a big parlay of MLB and NHL. Here it is

Yankees ML
Stars NHL ML
Blue Jays ML
Avalanche ML NHL
Orioles ML
Phillies ML
Braves ML
Panthers ML
Predators ML
Diamondbacks +1.5
Dodgers ML
Kings ML

Tail at your own risk

profound

technique
Daps
What's up with all these teams scoring in the first inning? :mjcry:

back when i would look at the calling our shot videos on youtube, last season when the rules changed, immediately i noticed how many NRFI's they lost and the truth was obvious: the YRFI is better. that's when the best hitters are up, and lets face it, they aren't there to not score, there are a staggering 18 chances in 1 inning to score. far too many to ever pay for a NRFI (for the most part) and sit there sweating.

i'm 3-0 on YRFI today, one of them over 1.5 @ +190.

even the juiced NRFI because of low totals, the YRFI is live. u could see it hit and the total still go under because again, they are there to score and the best hitters show up ready to do what they are there to do. that's when they talk about pitchers ''settling in'', they give up a run or two and then go 6 scoreless innings, just shows the best chances for runs are early.

switch to the YRFI and u will find success.

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
back when i would look at the calling our shot videos on youtube, last season when the rules changed, immediately i noticed how many NRFI's they lost and the truth was obvious: the YRFI is better. that's when the best hitters are up, and lets face it, they aren't there to not score, there are a staggering 18 chances in 1 inning to score. far too many to ever pay for a NRFI (for the most part) and sit there sweating.

i'm 3-0 on YRFI today, one of them over 1.5 @ +190.

even the juiced NRFI because of low totals, the YRFI is live. u could see it hit and the total still go under because again, they are there to score and the best hitters show up ready to do what they are there to do. that's when they talk about pitchers ''settling in'', they give up a run or two and then go 6 scoreless innings, just shows the best chances for runs are early.

switch to the YRFI and u will find success.
Ok makes sense. I'll try YRFI tomorrow

profound

technique
Daps
Ok makes sense. I'll try YRFI tomorrow

and check baseball weather on rotowire to see where the wind is blowing out at moderate to high speeds

and start to keep track of which teams are good for the YRFI and which pitchers are more prone to give one (or more) up early.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
slammed that and lakers +1.5. dont trust zion at all vs them and its the worst time to get ingram acclimated back into the offense
Put 1 unit on a GS blowout:

Warriors -10
Under 224
CP3 over .5 threes
Barnes over 10 points
Klay over 15 points
Curry over 20 points

+2100

Also dropped 10 units on Lakers ML