Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
pre weigh ins i like

garbrandt +245; which fig do we get, killer or do-nothing weirdo? a sprinkle if anything

rodriguez +114; no telling when she starts to show her age, maybe can get wrestled. gotta see how she looks, but i liked her at pick ‘em

lopes -142; momentum, would be surprised to see sadiq come off that war w barboza and take out diego

holm +330; a no-brainer. kayla losing 20 pounds for this. one of the only real fighters she fought kicked her ass. if holm wins, how many people will like say kayla only fought cans while holm been doing this at a high level (and stayed in shape) forever? if its obvious then, its obvious now.

kattar +145; gut feeling, need to see size difference and if the spread is good i'll take that.

holloway +145; justin stood out as a safe favorite. those ones historically lose, card after card. is he finishing max early? if not, rounds 4 and 5 will be hell.

then i wanna go hill +110 but i think he took the fight because he couldnt turn down the price to save the main event, and he's not in fighting shape. will try to gauge at weigh ins. i've been betting jamahal since he was a 5-0 nobody on contender, imo if he's healthy no question he sleeps alex.

u like anything early?

I read as the fights got closer the odds for the gaethje/holloway fight have changed quite a bit and have got much closer. I might just take the over 1.5 rounds for that one

Holly holm ML, hill/pereira over 1.5 rounds and Holloway/Gaethje over 1.5 rounds is +783. I think that's a pretty safe parlay there

profound

technique
Daps
I read as the fights got closer the odds for the gaethje/holloway fight have changed quite a bit and have got much closer. I might just take the over 1.5 rounds for that one

Holly holm ML, hill/pereira over 1.5 rounds and Holloway/Gaethje over 1.5 rounds is +783. I think that's a pretty safe parlay there

i personally would never tie a +300 with a -500. but if thats your style and it works, :salute:

i also think if hill wins its quick, and if he doesnt win, it's probably because he didn't have enough time to get ready, and that could be quick too.

my list is only preliminary, i'll see what's what when everyone gets in front of each other.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Haven't wagered much over the past month or so. With that said, I did place some bets on Brock Bowers for the NFL draft.

5th overall +5000
6th overall +6000
7th overall +3100
8th overall +4200
9th overall +1400

And, I know the following two wagers are beyond long shots, but I went with them anyways.

Hawks to win the Eastern Conference +60000
Bulls to win the Eastern Conference +60000

Both teams are at least assured of making the play in. If they get into the first round, one of them may end up facing the Bucks who have been struggling. I didn't put anything crazy on them, but $30 on each to win $18,000 is worth it. :pachaha: .

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Haven't wagered much over the past month or so. With that said, I did place some bets on Brock Bowers for the NFL draft.

5th overall +5000
6th overall +6000
7th overall +3100
8th overall +4200
9th overall +1400
TBH I think the earliest he goes is 10 to the Jets and even that might be dicey. You never know though... only takes 1 GM. I think 4 of the first 6 picks are gonna be QBs

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Wild Champions league games this afternoon.

Had a +3712 parlay:

Kane 1 SOT 1H
Haaland 1 SOT 1H
Vini 1 SOT 1H
Odegaard 1 SOT 1H

+3712

Odegaard sold it smh, knew I should have went with Saka

J Money

Daps
Why have the celtics suddenly turned to underdogs v Bucks?

J Money

Daps
C's must be sitting a bunch of people, they have nothing to play for. Bucks are completely unreliable though. C's might beat them with their B team

I checked the latest injury report and I see Al Horford and Porzingis are out but that's pretty much it

They got the 1 seed locked tho as you said :yeshrug:

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I checked the latest injury report and I see Al Horford and Porzingis are out but that's pretty much it
Yeah I don't see the Celtics pushing too hard on this one for a W. That being said, Bucks got fukking smoked by the Knicks, lost to the Grizzlies, Raps, Wizards... they're a fukking mess