Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

profound

technique
Daps
@J Money i hit the first 2 dogs on this UFC card :mjlit:

nothing serious because im doing baseball. i got GDR for later and think im gonna put in a parlay with the next 2 small favs.

did u see that wall n staller get punched to death for 2 rounds with his opponent pinned against the cage? :mjlol:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
@J Money i hit the first 2 dogs on this UFC card :mjlit:

nothing serious because im doing baseball. i got GDR for later and think im gonna put in a parlay with the next 2 small favs.

did u see that wall n staller get punched to death for 2 rounds with his opponent pinned against the cage? :mjlol:

Yeah man I'm watching the card but didn't place any bets as bet365 suspended betting for most of the fights smh. That Dylan Budka dude is terrible I'm pissed i couldn't get in on that fight

But 2 underdogs straight is a good sign

profound

technique
Daps
Yeah man I'm watching the card but didn't place any bets as bet365 suspended betting for most of the fights smh. That Dylan Budka dude is terrible I'm pissed i couldn't get in on that fight

But 2 underdogs straight is a good sign

damn why did they do that? :mjtf:

profound

technique
Daps
All that grappling that Budka was doing. Whenever there's grappling or wrestling occurring during the fight they suspend betting smh

on draftkings they only do that if someone takes the back. kinda silly to lock it up for the kind of grappling in that fight.

profound

technique
Daps
got draftkings good off this Rockies game

started the game Rockies +1.5, went out and came back in the 8th inning, 6-2 rockies.

put a quarter of my expected profits on rays +4.5 @+220. hit that quick and instantly put that on +2.5 @ +175. hit that quick too and went rays ML +300, rays end the top of the 9th up 1.

i cashed out for nearly all of the profit and put some on Rockies +325 with a sprinkle on Rockies -1.5 @ +1000.

baseball :damn::whew::blessed:

i'm doing the same exact thing as this^ and the same exact thing is happening right now

only tonight i got Rockies on the ML for +650 and rays on the ML for +750 :mjlol:

got a couple spreads still active too, and i repeatedly hit overs with 1 last over left if i can get 2 more runs

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
I would like to see a sequence of Edey swatting Caitlyn Clark's shots to the rafters possession to possession.