Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
i remembered your post when they tied it up so i jumped on board, bypassing the +3.5 for a way shyttier price (+154) :mjlol:

doesnt matter to me as i am hitting things left and right tonight, but good call regardless
Good call.

I bet bucks and sixers live ml. Sixers tied it with.9 left. Hopefully they come through in ot like the mavs dud.

chargers31

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chargers
IMG-1253.jpg

Jovic was the hardest pick because his minutes inconsistent but everyone hit.

Last edited:

chargers31

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chargers
Taking UCONN 1st half ml

Placed - 2 Team ParlayTo Win $ 193.00
  • Stephon Castle of the Connecticut Huskies will score over 11.5 points Connecticut Huskies vs Purdue Boilermakers
  • Cam Spencer of the Connecticut Huskies will have over 3.5 assists Connecticut Huskies vs Purdue Boilermakers

profound

technique
Daps
@profound

5 days from UFC 300 what you liking atm breh?

pre weigh ins i like

garbrandt +245; which fig do we get, killer or do-nothing weirdo? a sprinkle if anything

rodriguez +114; no telling when she starts to show her age, maybe can get wrestled. gotta see how she looks, but i liked her at pick ‘em

lopes -142; momentum, would be surprised to see sadiq come off that war w barboza and take out diego

holm +330; a no-brainer. kayla losing 20 pounds for this. one of the only real fighters she fought kicked her ass. if holm wins, how many people will like say kayla only fought cans while holm been doing this at a high level (and stayed in shape) forever? if its obvious then, its obvious now.

kattar +145; gut feeling, need to see size difference and if the spread is good i'll take that.

holloway +145; justin stood out as a safe favorite. those ones historically lose, card after card. is he finishing max early? if not, rounds 4 and 5 will be hell.

then i wanna go hill +110 but i think he took the fight because he couldnt turn down the price to save the main event, and he's not in fighting shape. will try to gauge at weigh ins. i've been betting jamahal since he was a 5-0 nobody on contender, imo if he's healthy no question he sleeps alex.

u like anything early?

profound

technique
Daps
oh and why i like cody, not just the price, but there's a reason the price doesnt reflect his chances, its not just ''anything can happen''. i caught an interview of his and thought he ethered deivison. that's when i took interest, he knows his opponent.