Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

profound

technique
Daps
Open up a betmgm account when you can breh
They always offers better odds than bet365 for me and offer the full markets for fights

Only reason I still use bet365 is their app is superior than everyone else

what’s their odds for that knockdown prop?

and are payouts fast and easy?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
if i could only bet 1 sport it would be tennis. i thought it was baseball, and MLB got me to where i am, but tennis has surpassed it.

but i do strictly pre game and live full game ML. can u break down again for us your method on doing these single sets?

Bet the underdog and cross your fingers

Rarely in tennis is it 6-0 6-0 a guy will win a game . The person whose not serving always has the higher odds I just bet on those

profound

technique
Daps
Bet the underdog and cross your fingers

Rarely in tennis is it 6-0 6-0 a guy will win a game . The person whose not serving always has the higher odds I just bet on those

pretty much my strategy for live tennis ML

i recommend all here try either sets or live ML’s.

just start by tracking odds. u will see a +100 player go down a few and all of a sudden he’s +370 after the 1st… then -525 in the 3rd and u could hedge.

happens all the time, to favorites and dogs.

profound

technique
Daps
+155

Yeah never had any issues with them

just checked on my laptop because before i checked on mobile and it was just tons of garbage in the way

DK has that prop at +180, that's too much money to leave on the table, if u have DK and aint already invested. it's not even worlds apart from winning francis on the ML, but gives u room to lose a competitive (or not) or robbery decision.

great read too.

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
Never thought I would talk like this, but I really believe the NBA is rigged every one had Jalen Duren double double on X and Facebook and tonight he got mugged multiple times with no foul called,a couple of his fouls was really soft ticTac calls,he got 3 fouls in the first half and a quick one in the third and he got ejected for grabbing pj Washington hand during a altercation but he grabbed pj hand as pj was pushing him :dead: Like I said I never thought I would be saying some shyt like this put that game prove to me this shyt is rigged

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never thought I would talk like this, but I really believe the NBA is rigged every one had Jalen Duren double double on X and Facebook and tonight he got mugged multiple times with no foul called,a couple of his fouls was really soft ticTac calls and he got ejected for grabbing pj Washington hand during a altercation but he grabbed pj hand as pj was pushing him :dead: Like I said I never thought I would be saying some shyt like this put that game prove to me this shyt is rigged
You see it. They was on it with the lil bullshyt fouls smh im tight