Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps

profound

technique
Daps
During his walk out I thought he looked tired

But regardless can't be making excuses, shyt happens. :yeshrug: still a badness finish from diamond dustin :banderas:

Dana loves poirier so wouldn't suprise me if he gets a title shot next (and gets smoked)

Yeah, either cancel the fight or don’t bring it up

he also looked the same as every other fight, just Dustin was a level above.

still, the pre fight intel provided a glean.

i was done for the night after a monster parlay took me to the grand finale (MVP), but when Dustin hit +200 i said enough and sprinkled the line.

i was also gonna sprinkle the main event to go the distance but dk ran a boost on it so they spooked me off.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I bet $100.00 on Idaho St +4 by accident at the kiosk. :sadcam: My intention was LAL/Minn Over.

Idaho St ended up winning outright. :leon:

Still took the Lakers game over anyway and that hit as well. :wow:
Conference tourney times are the best time to cake up on the underdogs. These one bid tournaments, if you lose you're season is over, these teams play hard as fukk.

Longwood won me some bread. I'll look out for them in the NCAA bracket, they got fukking snipers

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Heat losing to Wizards cost me 4 parlays yesterday. A 10 Unit day lost because Spo is a bytch and a dumbass. I need him gone immediately.

After seeing my CBB, NHL, NBA games hit, Sabonis hit the PAR and Hart U 14 points. To see all those legs get washed by the HEAT, fully rested, at home losing to tanking ass Wizards ? Man I wanted to throw hands

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Heat losing to Wizards cost me 4 parlays yesterday. A 10 Unit day lost because Spo is a bytch and a dumbass. I need him gone immediately.

After seeing my CBB, NHL, NBA games hit, Sabonis hit the PAR and Hart U 14 points. To see all those legs get washed by the HEAT, fully rested, at home losing to tanking ass Wizards ? Man I wanted to throw hands

They got me too. My night was saved by Lakers -7.5 and Naz Reid over 23.5 pts prop bet.