Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

profound

technique
Daps
Was down to 250 off 500 and worked my way up in two hours

Hello old friend tennis

if i could only bet 1 sport it would be tennis. i thought it was baseball, and MLB got me to where i am, but tennis has surpassed it.

but i do strictly pre game and live full game ML. can u break down again for us your method on doing these single sets?

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
if i could only bet 1 sport it would be tennis. i thought it was baseball, and MLB got me to where i am, but tennis has surpassed it.

but i do strictly pre game and live full game ML. can u break down again for us your method on doing these single sets?
I'm getting nervous with basketball ending soon but how is baseball? I feel like it's so random on a day to day level to bet

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
i tried to watch some AJ highlights but stopped, they all looked like warehouse laborers he was beating on. there’s no way to downplay an olympian and champion, so i knew i had to be missing something. but there’s a reason i thought Francis could bring a fight to Tyson, because the narrative was getting drown out in all this sweet science stuff and how Francis don’t belong, but i see things purely as a fist fight, 2 big guys swinging.

and in that, francis excels. (side note, i was surprised a striker of overeems pedigree said francis fight was the first boxing match he'd ever attend - he of course predicted for francis). now maybe he can be outmatched, but when they offer those crazy odds i will always fall on the dog side if i view it even enough, especially if hunger is on the dogs side.

the odds francis had when i brought it up was +320, and i said i would wait for better. it's now +260 so im in on that and if it gets better, i'll do more.

hit both my parlays earlier :win:

Another bet I like is Joshua under 0.5 knockdowns. Plus money and as we know francis got one of the GOAT chins

profound

technique
Daps
I'm getting nervous with basketball ending soon but how is baseball? I feel like it's so random on a day to day level to bet

i know what u mean because i didnt want MLB to end when it did, now im going to hate when NBA is done. as long as there is success it's just a matter of adapting.

besides using resources, i taught myself MLB by tracking results. if it is so random that it becomes expected, then it is no longer random, the wild results are expected and u are on the right side of that more often than not.

batting averages are the main element to rely on imo. follow those hot and cold streaks. tony's picks on youtube will bring all relevant data to one place -- i read it straight off his site instead of sitting through a video. after that use pregame.com the way ive described in here for sports like NBA. less bets and more money on a side make that the side to be on.

there is a guy on there who has been playing for the 3 seasons i have, he drops $40k on ball games and is pretty successful. once u do all that enough, u will be able to spot your sides without anything but your intuition. the last day of the regular season last year was one of my most profitable days in betting period and i used nothing but my own knowledge.

side note, when the rules changed the runs picked up. i got really good at YRFI bets. it's those i cant wait to get my hands on again.

profound

technique
Daps
Another bet I like is Joshua under 0.5 knockdowns. Plus money and as we know francis got one of the GOAT chins

man i tried looking thru props and the main thing dk offering is dumb +4000 things that aint hitting. the annoying hearn was saying how fury told him he hit francis and francis didnt move. he never really got hurt in MMA either. u know stipe is one of the most prolific KO artists, and had the threat of the takedown in that first fight, and put hands on francis, and nothing really happened then either.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
man i tried looking thru props and the main thing dk offering is dumb +4000 things that aint hitting. the annoying hearn was saying how fury told him he hit francis and francis didnt move. he never really got hurt in MMA either. u know stipe is one of the most prolific KO artists, and had the threat of the takedown in that first fight, and put hands on francis, and nothing really happened then either.

Open up a betmgm account when you can breh
They always offers better odds than bet365 for me and offer the full markets for fights

Only reason I still use bet365 is their app is superior than everyone else

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Memphis is +440 to win the AAC. I do NOT fukk with Penny at all but I might throw a few units on that just on GP - they have the talent to beat FAU and I'm not positive they get an at-large bid so the conf tourney might be their only shot in to the big dance

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Memphis is +440 to win the AAC. I do NOT fukk with Penny at all but I might throw a few units on that just on GP - they have the talent to beat FAU and I'm not positive they get an at-large bid so the conf tourney might be their only shot in to the big dance
Conf. tourney is the best time to bet on the talented, underachieving teams. Memphis is dangerous and can beat any team in that conference

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Open up a betmgm account when you can breh
They always offers better odds than bet365 for me and offer the full markets for fights

Only reason I still use bet365 is their app is superior than everyone else

Is BetMGM allowed in Cali ?