Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
@profound

Judt seen that there's pfl on tonight. You familiar with any of them fighters/making any plans? Is Doumbe a safe pick?

Here's a parlay I like to start off the weekend

Arsenal to beat Brentford
Man City v Liverpool - Both teams to score
Nagnnou over 0.5 knockdown

+460

If I were to add Robelis Despaigne and BSD to win to that it moves to +900ish.

As the fight gets closer to feeling confident on Saint Dennis to beat Poirier. Rest of that card I have no clue

profound

technique
Daps
@profound

Judt seen that there's pfl on tonight. You familiar with any of them fighters/making any plans? Is Doumbe a safe pick?

Here's a parlay I like to start off the weekend

Arsenal to beat Brentford
Man City v Liverpool - Both teams to score
Nagnnou over 0.5 knockdown

+460

If I were to add Robelis Despaigne and BSD to win to that it moves to +900ish.

As the fight gets closer to feeling confident on Saint Dennis to beat Poirier. Rest of that card I have no clue

i learned about it just now, 11am est start. i have lines so i might try to get something in.

i was reading an article last week where doumbe said he is more popular in France than Cyril gane or bsd. but for -142 i guess popularity don’t equal skills if his opponents only recognizable fight was taking 9 minutes to beat a very old efrain escudero. so i guess from a line reading perspective it’s a semi dangerous fight for him.

besides parlay for bsd i would take the finish money or nothing. 5 rounds, if Dustin is in front of him in round 4 it’s probably finish or be finished. idk how to feel about that one. i took justin vs dustin and put a lot of money into benoit's last fight so i thought logically i would be on benoit, but i dont feel strong about it yet.

staph infection rumors for him too, there's a photo going around.

i was thinking about mvp vs kevin holland, think thats my favorite fight of the card and leaning mvp for the moment.

J Money

Daps
i learned about it just now, 11am est start. i have lines so i might try to get something in.

i was reading an article last week where doumbe said he is more popular in France than Cyril gane or bsd. but for -142 i guess popularity don’t equal skills if his opponents only recognizable fight was taking 9 minutes to beat a very old efrain escudero. so i guess from a line reading perspective it’s a semi dangerous fight for him.

besides parlay for bsd i would take the finish money or nothing. 5 rounds, if Dustin is in front of him in round 4 it’s probably finish or be finished. idk how to feel about that one. i took justin vs dustin and put a lot of money into benoit's last fight so i thought logically i would be on benoit, but i dont feel strong about it yet.

staph infection rumors for him too, there's a photo going around.

i was thinking about mvp vs kevin holland, think thats my favorite fight of the card and leaning mvp for the moment.

Haven't heard about the infection that would definitely make me reconsider things. The thing that made me lean BSD was I think he's young, hungry and tough and Poirier is on record saying he doesn't really want to take there kind of fights. Also heard about him potentially talking about retiring soon? Man that whole card is kinda hard to predict.

But I also like MVP a lot too

profound

technique
Daps
Haven't heard about the infection that would definitely make me reconsider things. The thing that made me lean BSD was I think he's young, hungry and tough and Poirier is on record saying he doesn't really want to take there kind of fights. Also heard about him potentially talking about retiring soon? Man that whole card is kinda hard to predict.

But I also like MVP a lot too

just came to quote u. dustin been threatening retirement a minute, that conor series changed his life and the holdup they had over this fight im convinced was dustin sticking it to them. because he only wants money fights but benoit is not that. so he forced them to make it a money fight anyway :russ:

they want him to pass the torch. idk, a guy like gathje been through the fire. these odds is recency bias, but what is bsd streak worth, what is he bringing into this fight that dustin hasn't seen?

there's some things that will develop as we inch closer. jailton/blaydes can go over the 1.5 pretty easy, they both have the game to cancel each others game and make it look like jailton's last fight.

i never realized mvp was 36 years old :pachaha: i can see now why the odds because everything else is in his favor and he's said UFC paid a lot for him and is aligned with his vision and when it comes down to splits, that stuff gets him the W he maybe didnt quite earn. i'll wait for weigh ins.

i threw a quick parlay for this PFL.

zendeli/haboira/hughes/kaszuba +146

i will take one of the -300's off to make it around -115 and play that too. nothing crazy because i didnt have time to work it and im seeing NBA good and have lots of tennis.

profound

technique
Daps
threw a quick parlay for this PFL.

zendeli/haboira/hughes/kaszuba +146

i will take one of the -300's off to make it around -115 and play that too

as stated i took zendeli/haboira/hughes and parlayed them for -109, haboira just cashed that, now kaszuba will cash a +146.

@J Money u get any in? two dogs i liked and did nothing about won, but i hate betting all rushed. went back for the 3rd dog and they wiped the board except the last 3 fights

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Coaches be tryna fukk up my over bets. A Euroleague game was on and I place a $50 live bet on andoules efes 108.5 over. They had 107 and It was 15 seconds left and before they inbounded the ball, coach was like "don't shoot de ball". I'm like :pacspit: since it is Euroleague and margin of victory ties into some shyt. Good thing the other team fouled. I have no idea why, unless they had money on the over as well

J Money

Daps
as stated i took zendeli/haboira/hughes and parlayed them for -109, haboira just cashed that, now kaszuba will cash a +146.

@J Money u get any in? two dogs i liked and did nothing about won, but i hate betting all rushed. went back for the 3rd dog and they wiped the board except the last 3 fights

Nah left it in the end due to work didn't have the time to really do it. Plenty of opportunities to.make money this weekend anyway

J Money

Daps
@profound

Probably the only time you'll see Anthony Joshua be the smaller man.

He's very quiet too

I smell an upset I think

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I would love for the Celtics to win it all, but I don't trust Tatum, Mozzarella, or the team to stay healthy.

Might put some on the Heat, and then hope to hedge.

Want to put some on the Warriors as well.

Both bets for their respective conferences.

profound

technique
Daps
@profound

Probably the only time you'll see Anthony Joshua be the smaller man.

He's very quiet too

I smell an upset I think

i tried to watch some AJ highlights but stopped, they all looked like warehouse laborers he was beating on. there’s no way to downplay an olympian and champion, so i knew i had to be missing something. but there’s a reason i thought Francis could bring a fight to Tyson, because the narrative was getting drown out in all this sweet science stuff and how Francis don’t belong, but i see things purely as a fist fight, 2 big guys swinging.

and in that, francis excels. (side note, i was surprised a striker of overeems pedigree said francis fight was the first boxing match he'd ever attend - he of course predicted for francis). now maybe he can be outmatched, but when they offer those crazy odds i will always fall on the dog side if i view it even enough, especially if hunger is on the dogs side.

the odds francis had when i brought it up was +320, and i said i would wait for better. it's now +260 so im in on that and if it gets better, i'll do more.

hit both my parlays earlier :win: