Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
@J Money any thoughts on the upcoming Francis fight?

Think it will be a boring fight that goes the distance :manny:

AJ fights very methodical for his past few fights and that's with him facing bums. Francis gonna do the same too imo. Probably like a boxing version of Ngannou v Lewis both dudes gonna respect each other

Ufc 299 stacked like a mf can't wait for that one :whew:

broller

Veteran
Daps
Anyone have trouble betting with smaller amounts after you've made decent money? I took 200 and turned it into 5k since October. I withdrew 3k to pay myself, but its hard to do anything less than $200 a bet now. I try not to because it can south quick but it's hard

Yeah. Money mgmt is tough. Once you make a lot you need to bet more and more to get that rush. And you think "I should have bet more on those winning bets"

profound

technique
Daps
Think it will be a boring fight that goes the distance :manny:

AJ fights very methodical for his past few fights and that's with him facing bums. Francis gonna do the same too imo. Probably like a boxing version of Ngannou v Lewis both dudes gonna respect each other

Ufc 299 stacked like a mf can't wait for that one :whew:

from blind faith i expect a Francis KO and will bet him. nothing huge but not a sprinkle by any means.

those odds less than half his odds vs fury, encourages me but im gonna try to see if they get better.

i raked it in on that last ufc, they had some very clear favorites so i cashed a -120 and +107 parlay, the first being much bigger. then had zahabi on the spread at +220 and took jairzinho +124 when that russian slowed down in the second.

jdm/song/michel look good to me early. wouldn’t have a clue on what to do with the last 3 fights but some might come to me.

chargers31

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chargers
Placed - 3 Team Parlay To Win $ 550.00
  • Payton Pritchard of the Boston Celtics will score over 5.5 pointsCleveland Cavaliers vs Boston Celtics Lost
  • Sam Hauser of the Boston Celtics will score over 4.5 pointsCleveland Cavaliers vs Boston Celtics Won
  • Lonnie Walker IV of the Brooklyn Nets will score over 9.5 pointsBrooklyn Nets vs Philadelphia 76ers Won

My role-player parlay was so close.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
yall think Wemby can hit a quadruple double before the end of the season?

FanDuel paying +7000

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
from blind faith i expect a Francis KO and will bet him. nothing huge but not a sprinkle by any means.

those odds less than half his odds vs fury, encourages me but im gonna try to see if they get better.

i raked it in on that last ufc, they had some very clear favorites so i cashed a -120 and +107 parlay, the first being much bigger. then had zahabi on the spread at +220 and took jairzinho +124 when that russian slowed down in the second.

jdm/song/michel look good to me early. wouldn’t have a clue on what to do with the last 3 fights but some might come to me.

Yeah it will either end in a Francis KO or Joshua by decision.

Former world champion Johnny Nelson was questioning Joshua's body language which I found interesting

Tbh I still have no idea why he even took the fight against francis he gains nothing from this. Gonna throw a bit on a francis KO too