Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I’d be fukking SICK. They had 10 chances to win that game

Once Jones had that big run, I was feeling decent. Didn't want to "settle" for a FG, and knew the weather was terrible and there was a good chance the kick would be missed. And, what do you know? They fukking missed.

I hated the Packers play calling for much of a the game. Love had a few chances to run, and also missed some short and easy throws.

Purdy was lucky as hell with some missed INT's.

profound

technique
Daps
jimmy flick +170

sean woodson +180

magny/mallot over 1.5 -125

skipped flick and only played woodson on the spread -105 but the above + everything i said about magny +300 vs a nobody was right :banderas:

@J Money did u play the over? :mjlit: it was my biggest bet but my mega parlay (all overs) +248 ended with that.

all the words typed about this card equaled cash, 1 more to go :ohlawd:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Bum ass Packers.

Blew so many fukking chances.

Ruined my +10000 futures play on them.
I tried to tell ya we losing but not by a blow out breh.. Should of taken that +9.5

Packers team way too young and was swinging above their belt (although they were the better team tonight).

its like a damn recycling process. Packers beat cowboys, niners beat packers and niners lose eventually and all 3 teams sitting at home.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
jimmy flick +170

sean woodson +180

magny/mallot over 1.5 -125

skipped flick and only played woodson on the spread -105 but the above + everything i said about magny +300 vs a nobody was right :banderas:

@J Money did u play the over? :mjlit: it was my biggest bet but my mega parlay (all overs) +248 ended with that.

all the words typed about this card equaled cash, 1 more to go :ohlawd:

Yeah played the over :mjgrin: judt managed to get du plessis at around +200 in the 2nd round too