PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Sohh...

Wizkids, ya dig :youngsabo:

Heard Paul George and Zubac not fittin to show up today

Heard the kids replaced the weak link (the coach) and they not so shytty anymo :manny:

Heard Bag and Gaf been feeding off each other and been putting up STELLAR numbers every game since he got here :whistle:

Who gone stop them today :dame:

Most importantly, draft kings is paying BIG BREAD RIGHT NOW on those two with just 10/8 each.

Bagley they paying +1000 on a double double just to put the odds into perspective so you can parlay something into something else. You got 35min to do your googles and see I'm not bulshyttin, this got nothing to do with homerism. I do have greater insight because they the home team. Washington can win today. Clippers injured on the road against an newly invigorated bunch

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Bet on Nick Richards brehs smh. Everyone else a winner
Placed - 6 Team Parlay To Win $ 215.00
  • Nikola Vucevic of the Chicago Bulls will have over 11.5 total reboundsCharlotte Hornets vs Chicago Bulls
  • Nick Richards of the Charlotte Hornets will have over 10.5 total reboundsCharlotte Hornets vs Chicago Bulls
  • Donovan Mitchell of the Cleveland Cavaliers will have over 6.5 assistsCleveland Cavaliers vs Detroit Pistons
  • Jimmy Butler III of the Miami Heat will have over 5.5 total reboundsMiami Heat vs Sacramento Kings
  • Jonas Valanciunas of the New Orleans Pelicans will have over 9.5 total reboundsHouston Rockets vs New Orleans Pelicans
  • Karl-Anthony Towns of the Minnesota Timberwolves will have over 8.5 total reboundsMinnesota Timberwolves vs Dallas Mavericks

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Took the following:

Clippers - 9 1/2
T-Wolves -13
Suns - 3 1/2
Bucks -11

Bucks are some straight frauds. I hadn't bet anything on the NBA in a few months until yesterday, and I hit on most plays, but these fraud ass Bucks look like they may cost me.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Should have took the Jarrett Allen under on AST today. I made the mistake of looking at his average and didn't check the game log. Thought he was good for 3, put up a goose egg. Blew my 4 legger.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
He cleared this in the 2nd quarter against his old team

20240204-153110.jpg

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I went against my better judgement and did a three team parlay on three teams I don't trust.

Clippers ML
Bucks ML
T-Wolves ML

+450

I didn't realize both Lopez and Middleton are out. I know Dame is questionable with the ankle, but I took my chance at Bucks +150 in this play, hoping both him and Giannis play.....and play well.:ufdup:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Oh, and I'm never taking AD again in any prop bet. I've been doing some longshot ones with 10+ legs (not putting a lot down), and this dude only got 12 points last night? I went back and forth between taking him for rebounds, points, or blocks, and I took him for points. Only leg that missed.

Fraud.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
I went against my better judgement and did a three team parlay on three teams I don't trust.

Clippers ML
Bucks ML
T-Wolves ML

+450

I didn't realize both Lopez and Middleton are out. I know Dame is questionable with the ankle, but I took my chance at Bucks +150 in this play, hoping both him and Giannis play.....and play well.:ufdup:

Clippers and T-Wolves did their jobs. Had a chance to hedge a little and take the Jazz at +300, but I didn't fully trust the T-Wolves to hold their lead.

I can take the Jazz at +200 now if I want, but I might just let it ride and hope the Bucks just win...........