Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

profound

technique
Daps
Good spot I like that over 1.5 that's great value :whew:

Another fight that caught my eye on the card is this Canadian fighter serhiy sidey v Ramon tavares. The first dude already beat him in the contender series so this is a rematch

shyt is a no brainer, an easy over. and i wouldnt be surprised if it goes over the 2.5 and even to decision.

he did go the distance with trevin giles in grappling, if he was an ace like that it would have been established then.

the best guy on his resume was a 22 year old/6-0 solomon renfro, maybe mickey gall? this step up is leaps above anyone he's faced so far. magny just a victim of public perception, he is already in the record books and that is not for no reason. being threatening and winning fights is 2 different things at this level.

i gotta do my homework on the other stuff, im not familiar w sidey or tavares.

sean woodson +180 kinda caught my eye. that is a more or less even fight imo.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Just got a $100 bonus bet from fanduel.

I love getting those, especially on payday. Keeps me from having to deposit.........for the time being:francis:

Bonus bet for what? I get the emails with the bullshyt $5 bonus bets, but Fanduel hasn't given me a good reload bonus in a long time. I got one from DraftKings back in October, but that's it.

ESPNbet easily has the best lines though.