Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
@profound

The man has went with a 9ers v Chiefs SB

I think that's what's gonna happen too. We didn't get taylor swift thrown in our face all damn year to not see her at a SB :yeshrug:

Rematch from a few years ago too

profound

technique
Daps
@profound

The man has went with a 9ers v Chiefs SB

I think that's what's gonna happen too. We didn't get taylor swift thrown in our face all damn year to not see her at a SB :yeshrug:

Rematch from a few years ago too

he did bad on that first batch of playoff games, so bad that he skipped the next ones. maybe his game only works for the regular season and his guess here is as good as anyones. but i do agree about the chiefs. how many sb viewers left out if kansas don’t go? too many.

chargers31

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
chargers
Buddy hield couldn’t get me 13 points :beli:

I see he’s no longer jacking up shots in volume.

Went 4-6 ending with 11 points. Game did turn into a blowout

profound

technique
Daps
@profound you still betting on the splits?

definitely not as much because they weren’t really hitting in bunches like before, them guys have been way off.

i only played 1 so far this week, i try to be real selective with it. like teams i’m familiar enough with, with exceptional splits. i’ve been playing live spreads on foreign games in the late quarters and doing well so that’s kept me off too.

i do still play the good NBA ones on pregame. that’s way more reliable. no guarantees but if u look at them enough u can tell the special ones and throw down with a good success rate.

how about u?

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
definitely not as much because they weren’t really hitting in bunches like before, them guys have been way off.

i only played 1 so far this week, i try to be real selective with it. like teams i’m familiar enough with, with exceptional splits. i’ve been playing live spreads on foreign games in the late quarters and doing well so that’s kept me off too.

i do still play the good NBA ones on pregame. that’s way more reliable. no guarantees but if u look at them enough u can tell the special ones and throw down with a good success rate.

how about u?

I took too many L's, I went back to basketball teasers :russ:

profound

technique
Daps
I took too many L's, I went back to basketball teasers :russ:

i can’t imagine what it’s like for the ones causing those splits. it’s much better to be pissed off u didn’t put enough down on a win than going overboard and not being close. and it’s definitely better to live and die by your own methods.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Have a few longshot plays for the games today. Would need Lamar and Goff to have some big passing games.

Two other plays that I have that don't involve them are longshots too, but I think could have a chance.

Jameson Williams 80+ yards receiving
Jameson Williams 2+ TD's

+14000

Ravens ML
Gus Edwards 90+ rushing yards
Gus Edwards 2+ TD's

+7500

Hoping for a few home-run TD's for Williams, and if the weather is rough in Baltimore, maybe Edwards has himself a game?

J Money

Daps
he did bad on that first batch of playoff games, so bad that he skipped the next ones. maybe his game only works for the regular season and his guess here is as good as anyones. but i do agree about the chiefs. how many sb viewers left out if kansas don’t go? too many.
Breh chiefs 100% winning the superbowl

Kelce probably gonna propose with confetti showing them after the game :dead:

In all seriousness I can see them beating either nfc team. They're a dynasty

profound

technique
Daps
Breh chiefs 100% winning the superbowl

Kelce probably gonna propose with confetti showing them after the game :dead:

In all seriousness I can see them beating either nfc team. They're a dynasty

just came to ask if u cashed in today.

i was sure both favorites weren't winning, so at +185 and +280 u could ML both and still walk away with profit going 1-1

i did the points and ML, and got a +926 parlay with lions

got the points/ML too but if it all gets flushed im still up for what chiefs got me

J Money

Daps
just came to ask if u cashed in today.

i was sure both favorites weren't winning, so at +185 and +280 u could ML both and still walk away with profit going 1-1

i did the points and ML, and got a +926 parlay with lions

got the points/ML too but if it all gets flushed im still up for what chiefs got me

I didn't take them pregame but live bet the chiefs and pacheco anytime td

The Lions aren't going out blowout imo, this gonna be a good game. That d line can get purdy shook too