Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

profound

technique
Daps
0-3 in NFL today, pretty sure that’s a first.

did a +103 live parlay of 4 winning teams to recoup some, it came down to the colts in OT.

luckily my bets in football aren’t nearly as big as college basketball or that would have been ugly.

cashed East tenn +3 and a big one on Air Force +5 with 25% on the +160 ML to get way over the hump.

@Rufus Turner u saw those numbers on Air Force spread and ML right?

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
0-3 in NFL today, pretty sure that’s a first.

did a +103 live parlay of 4 winning teams to recoup some, it came down to the colts in OT.

luckily my bets in football aren’t nearly as big as college basketball or that would have been ugly.

cashed East tenn +3 and a big one on Air Force +5 with 25% on the +160 ML to get way over the hump.

@Rufus Turner u saw those numbers on Air Force spread and ML right?

I saw it but was :lupe:. Didn't bet it. I'm up and turned p*ssy. I'm more mad, I missed Maine. That was the early one I was suppose to roll with.

profound

technique
Daps
I saw it but was :lupe:. Didn't bet it. I'm up and turned p*ssy. I'm more mad, I missed Maine. That was the early one I was suppose to roll with.

for me at this point as long as i have a handful of them i have no problem dropping the hammer and waiting to see what comes back

in this case after the little nfl beatdown i didn’t have my handful but was pissed i left a sure thing to put money on football, and had no room to worry about backups

profound

technique
Daps
always let the numbers on the ML be the indicator

i will see crazy splits on the spread w some no name schools but nothing on the ML, think that shows the game ain’t populated with bettors and contains no meaningful action

profound

technique
Daps
scam alert, draftkings texting me to take chiefs ML…

not that it’s anywhere near over, but if chiefs were to win, this would probably be the first time draftkings texted me a winner.

at -245 that wouldn’t be anything to feel good about anyway

this just happened with Oregon -360 the other day, i ended up taking washington live when oregon caught up.

and idk how chiefs game started but right as the pregame line closed packers were +3.5 straight away. i gotta take these texts more seriously.