Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
feel like green will throw a lot at turner. and that short notice vs greens tank? feel like turner definitely needs to take him out early to win.

Was shopping with my girl all morning, hadn't been able to research picks. Any leans on college bball for the later games?

profound

technique
Daps
Was shopping with my girl all morning, hadn't been able to research picks. Any leans on college bball for the later games?

i only chose a 12pm (but played both spread and under) and one 2pm.

i wrote down a couple of the later ones but still have to check if the numbers held, and will get to when my kids go out in a few minutes.

one was detroit and the other i forget their name but they were facing oakland.

for myself, if any numbers go down, i will buy back up. these books are sharp and i hate getting hooked. so like if the spread was 15 when i saw it but 14.5 when i was ready to bet, i’m buying back to 15.

profound

technique
Daps
Liked Dariush too

Feel like a few of the dogs will win tonight

Also lime Kevin Gastelum as underdog

i liked him too, but all the money is on him and that line hasn't really moved.

how bad is brady/how good is belal? feel like gastelum got lucky in his last fight anyway. still wouldn't take brady. the over 2.5 looks real good but that even has a trap feel, i'll probably just pass on that one altogether.

profound

technique
Daps

just checked results, i hit notre dame +14.5 and the under 142.5 in the same game.

i didn't get nd from vsin, i saw a large bet on it at pregame. sometimes i'll cross compare --- which reminds me, the numbers on miami spread was 71% bets and 73% money. to me that is nearly same cause to be on the other side as a split that we look for. because how many times is the hoard beating the books? 71/73 is a terrible side to be on regularly.

FireFatMike

Get him outta here!!!!!!
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
just checked results, i hit notre dame +14.5 and the under 142.5 in the same game.

i didn't get nd from vsin, i saw a large bet on it at pregame. sometimes i'll cross compare --- which reminds me, the numbers on miami spread was 71% bets and 73% money. to me that is nearly same cause to be on the other side as a split that we look for. because how many times is the hoard beating the books? 71/73 is a terrible side to be on regularly.
I put a bet on PFW. Fingers crossed.

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps
@J Money did u catch that comeback?

i actually started with veronica hardy +170, and put my winnings of that on gooden who hit +170 by then

gooden sucks, but so does turman, that equals an auto fade.

Yeah waa gonna live bet gooden but they suspended betting

profound

technique
Daps
:blessed: @profound PFW won easily. I just checked the score. There was a late game I saw that looked like another bet.

i am racking them up. like i said i knew i would last night. 4-0 so far but i have another grade coming soon.

there's a couple clear ones for 5:30 and 6 too.

i did the 5's but waiting till closer to the hour for the others. i'm inching through the slate as the night progresses.

profound

technique
Daps
one was detroit

@Rufus Turner

detroit came through :banderas:

so both i mentioned cashed.

i have no doubt what kind of damage i am about to do on these evening games :ohlawd:

and like i said earlier how i buy up if the line drops. i saw detroit at 11 or 11.5, then they dropped to 10.5.

10.5 would have been a loss, i bought back to 11.5