profound

technique
Daps
gooden +164
figueiredo +105
green +145
dariush +245

2-0 from this list, all i needed to ensure profit

small since basketball is dominating my money -- the last 12 days i've increased my unit size to heights i never thought i would :wow: , at least not this fast.

unofficially 4-0 on my fight dogs but i didnt declare here i took hardy +170 and tate +114

one more out of this last 2 will do

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Curry decided to hit 4 3s in the first half and 0 3 in the second half. That negga bet against himself for sure. All he needed was 1 more

profound

technique
Daps

''i think all of these wannabe lions fans who are jumping on the bandwagon are going to find out what being a lions fan is all about'' :mjlol:

he is right that the lions have mostly all the money and the saints number is dropping :mjtf: :usure:

i might not even play this one, but there are a few good ones here that the other stuff i look at agrees with. money making sunday time.

will track down a good under or two as well, as usual.

Last edited:

J Money

No weapon formed against me shall prosper
Daps

''i think all of these wannabe lions fans who are jumping on the bandwagon are going to find out what being a lions fan is all about'' :mjlol:

he is right that the lions have mostly all the money and the saints number is dropping :mjtf: :usure:

i might not even play this one, but there are a few good ones here that the other stuff i look at agrees with. money making sunday time.

will track down a good under or two as well, as usual.

Yeah I was looking at that Lions-Saints game and thought it's the kinda game the Lions could struggle with.

profound

technique
Daps
Yeah I was looking at that Lions-Saints game and thought it's the kinda game the Lions could struggle with.

i just saw a huge bet come down on the saints ML, so while their spread isn't getting a lot of action, the ML just did in one bet

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I need the Dolphins, Chiefs, and Jaguars to win, all ML.
Well I'm sorry to inform you but the Washington Redskinded nikkaz of DC will likely pull off the upset because that's what they do baby. They upset the setup... the element of surprise :whoa:

Hill scored because I needed him too btw